Reviews for Bareback Mountain
meahela87 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
That was good! A new pairing for me, but I rather enjoyed it ;-)
Cullen Territory 2.9 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Could you write an Alec and Felix fanic?
Joseluis118 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This was awesome! :)
QxzVIl chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
SWEET JESUS THAT'S GOOD.

I'm an overlyexaggerated Emmett fanboy and this made me swoon. Emmett x any male in the series always makes me happy, so you've achieved a very wonderful thing here, and since i love "Brokeback Mountain" the movie, this was even better!

Really nice job. Really. Nice. Job. *giggle*
chocolatelovergirl chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
4CullensandaBlack chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Team Emmett, why was this so hot for me? Cause it's Emmett!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Dayum! Definitely HAWT! *fans self* I loved the pairing of those two.

Thank you for sharing this with us. :)
izziey chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
i never, ever thought of emmett and felix together, but this has changed that. i usually get squicked by felching, but it's much more palatable when they are vamps.
sapphirescribe chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Umm... hi... can you do that again please? Emmett, vamps, felching, unf. That was delicious.
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Unusual, but great pairing. They definitely make sense together. This is another one of your TKF entries I've really enjoyed.
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
This was awesome. I don't know how I hadn't read this yet! I love me some vampslash and this pairing works wonderfully. You did a fantastic job with the prompt, and I love it when they get all hot and primal after feeding. Poor Felix. It's too bad he can't have sex with Emmett every day. Thank you!

xoxo
HeartOfDarkess chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
can i just say wow? great oneshot hun. my first ever felix/em pairing...and i really loved it. i think its the first felching i've read too. xx
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Loved this unusual pairing! I must say that felching doesn't usually do it for me, but you wrote it well. Thanks for writing!
maryhell chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I like felix and emmett.

Me likey - will read more.
bbbluez chapter 1 . 11/21/2011