Reviews for Broken Lullaby
JaniceS chapter 12 . 12/19/2014
I'm not sure how I missed this gem. Wow, what an unbelievable adventure. Once I started reading it, I couldn't stop. This is top notch ... thank you for the great ride!
ananova chapter 12 . 10/29/2013
Really liked this fic. I had a feeling Kimball was going to end up being the bad guy from the beginning. Glad Callen finally got some closure and was able to talk to Sam, clear the air. One thing, that whole not waiting for the bomb squad? Usually Callen's the one telling Sam to wait for the bomb squad while Sam tries to disarm it, it's happened in a couple of the episodes. So that's a bit of a role reversal. Still, I really loved this whole fic, thanks for sharing.
knirbenrots chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
Have I told you before how I love this story? Rereading it at the moment, great!
fanficalicious chapter 12 . 3/10/2013
Great story! Love the connection between Sam & callen. Thanks for sharing.
IFeelPossessed chapter 12 . 3/5/2013
Excellent story, thoroughly enjoyed it all. Not read too much fanfiction, but this pretty much reads like an episode of NCIS LA actually plays...
knirbenrots chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
Breathing out... I breathed in, chapters before this last one. What a great story Elle, I loved it. Thank you so much!
SnoopGirl69 chapter 12 . 12/23/2012
Great ending to this amazing story!
SnoopGirl69 chapter 11 . 12/23/2012
Yay! Callen diffused the bomb :)
SnoopGirl69 chapter 10 . 12/23/2012
The monster is gone! That was a great fight scene :)
SnoopGirl69 chapter 9 . 12/23/2012
I knew it - Callen's gonna kick his ass!
SnoopGirl69 chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
Good thing my tissue box was full
SnoopGirl69 chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
WOW! Loved this chapter - you wrote Deeks' very well.
SnoopGirl69 chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
I would love to see Deeks treating Callen's injuries on the show ;)
SnoopGirl69 chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
Holy suspense! Maybe Sunday morning while having my tea wasn't a good time to keep reading this as I think I will fall off my chair if I keep sitting on the edge and you keep writing these amazing chapters :)
SnoopGirl69 chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
Getting tissue box ready as the emotions are bubbling over. Callen is going to kick some monster ass!