Reviews for Love Hurts
Miko Eiko chapter 1 . 12/20/2019
Lo lamento por Chapel es buena chica pero esos dos se quieren más allá de lo que vemos
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2019
A very nice sweet story! Live Long and Prosper!
vulcan chapter 1 . 1/21/2019
didn't chaple know spock had feels for uhura at one time befor he fell in love with captain kirk
vulcan chapter 1 . 1/16/2019
why can't you give chaple a boyfriend maybe she can find someone with the name kirk but not captain
mary shooter chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
can't some one tell her spock is gay and so is jim
Venus914 chapter 1 . 2/23/2017
I still hate her though...her and Uhura
mary chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
how could nurse chapel another name for a church envy kirk another name for the church mybe it s spock because spock has a bit of scot in him sorry if a few words are wrong
Beatlemaniac45 chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Satosen chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Nice!
;3
ShayAlyce chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Ah, love this slice of reality for K/S and Christine Chapel. It's a good perspective. Well written, too. I also love how you don't reveal whether Kirk is aware of Spock's feelings or if they're together, in a relationship. I like adding a little of my own perspective to a story. :-)
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Just discovered you and going thru all your stories. You certainly are a good writer of Star Trek! Poor Christine but Spock & Kirk are way better together.
KayEsse chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This was a great short story. Loved it very much.
Killingmemory chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I really enjoyed the way you managed to capture an outsider perspective of S/K that is neither omniscient nor two dimensional. You managed to give Spock a great deal of depth in very few words, and created a fully fleshed character in Christine, with believable emotions and reactions. Great job :)
Romanse chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Brilliantly done!

I nomrally don't read stories where Chapel is the main character but the plot and the high quality of the writing drew me in. It's a testiment to your writing skills that I felt Chapel's pain and the lovely and sophisticated way in which you communicated it.

Nice. Very nice.
Doni chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Nicely done. You do have to feel for her. It is not easy not having your love returned... and it's not always easy to be mature and not blame the person who is lucky enough to get that love.