Reviews for Insert Epic Space Opera Here
anonymous chapter 3 . 5/8
If this is the end for the Society...I'm glad it gets an ending instead of just fading into permanent inactivity.
I've been following the ACMSES c2 since discovering it on tvtropes half a decade ago, and I guess I just want to say...thank you. I've always been too shy to leave a review before, but I really enjoyed reading about the adventures of metafictional characters trying to arrest other metafictional characters (and tbh some of the scenes from red skies twilight are still among my favorite things i've ever read) and. yeah. thank you for the existence of this series.
RedemptionWarrior chapter 3 . 5/4
Well...Damn.
RedemptionWarrior chapter 2 . 4/20
Well, this was quite interesting...and it's only going to get more epic from here.
THE-BANNED-AUTHOR chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
CLIFFHANGER! GRR!
The Layman chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Whoa, I think I missed few things there; better go read some of those other stories I have on back order.

Still, it was nice to see Tadrian in action again. Can't wait for the next chapter.
complexities chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
This is going to be Legen — wait for it - dary! Happily anticipating the next chapter!
lightmanny chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I'm literally speechless. All I can say is that this is gonna be huge
Aliso chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Yay! This was fun.

And (a)! Oh she's going NAWWHERE now! Oh she'll behave.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
*giggles* Not bad, MotL, not bad. Still, as per your style there are a good few typos. Seriously, man, make more use of a beta!

And the interesting plot begins. I shan't say anything as I know too much. :P

I really like you characterization You kept in a nice dose of humor with this one, which is actually kinda rare with your writing...You're usually doing the big, epic stories that have people dying left, right and center.

Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep writing!