Reviews for HP & Marcia the Complete Story
desireejones99 chapter 2 . 1/19
It always does when you now have 3 young adults being pushed by their magic and Family Magic

Exceptional entertainment
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 1/14
so much fun to read third, forth well maybe 6th time I've read this
Sadie DragonQueen chapter 4 . 8/24/2015
My sincere condolence. Great hevenly father, please bless this family in there time of grief. Let them feel your love and peace and let them know that there not the only family who greaves or has experienced grief. Please let this prayer finds them well. Amen
Guest chapter 4 . 7/25/2015
I really loved this writing sarge was very good at writing and keeping it interesting and funny too sorry to hear about him passing open for you guys or somebody picks up and write some more like he does I know will be hard but somebody surely can pick up and carry on
Zeuseus chapter 4 . 7/4/2015
Just finished reading this story, my condolences on the loss of your father.
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 6/30/2015
I'm not a big fan of Harry/harem stories, but this one was cute. Luna and Hermione "harmonize" pretty well, as their differences and unique quirks complement each other.

I like Pomona as Headmistress. I've truly always felt that Harry's life at Hogwarts would have been better had he been sorted into Hufflepuff. He was willing to work hard, and he needed true friends - not jealous gits and a house that turned on him every time the wind changed - and I think kids like Susan, Hannah, and Cedric would have provided that. Pomona was also more "hands on" with her house and less willing to drink the Dumbledore-flavored Kool-Aid than Minerva. She might have been more pro-active on Harry's behalf.

I like Filius, as well, although I do believe he needs to work on the bullying issues in his house. I don't think he deliberately allowed it, but he should have been aware of Luna's plight.

I missed "Longbottom Action" in this story, as Nev is one of my favorites. I was glad to see that Ron FINALLY seemed to change and mature. Too bad he couldn't have done it before he lost his best friend, but at least it happened.

I loved Marcia! What a great addition to the story. :) thanks for a lovely entertainment.
noreenklose chapter 4 . 6/23/2015
Dear SFC CopperHead,
I wish to extend my deepest sympathy. Your father was one of my favorite authors because he wrote really enjoyable stories. I will miss him.
Thank you for letting us know. May he rest in peace, and may my prayers accompany him to Heaven.
God Bless him, and his entire family.

With sadness,

Noreen
carick of hunter moon chapter 3 . 4/7/2015
a-little-bit-over-the-top-but-a-very-fun-read
DylanL chapter 3 . 4/1/2015
i liked the restructuring and all the cameo names like major burns and nathaniel hawthorne. where did they get all those dragons though?
Matrixskater chapter 3 . 3/1/2015
one heck of a fun story to read :) keep it up
Kai chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
*sigh* This is one of your best stories... Lunar Harmony is even better that Harmony, and I like Harmony a lot.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
Terrific story!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
Good stuff!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Wow! What are you going to do for an encore?! Terrific!
Jonn Wolfe chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
I love stories like this. Lunar Harmony will always get my vote.