Reviews for Brown Eyes and Stalkerboy
ChristyWIX chapter 31 . 2/4
This chapter was hilarious! Very funny. I had fun reading this one today.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 2/4
I haven't shopped at McDonald's in nearly two decades. Burger King either. Both are nasty.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 2/4
'. . . thinking I'm bleeding from my eyeball.', holy crap I laughed. I'm so glad she's got her Uncle Charlie. Edward's quick departure was funny. I hope the collector is still there. Eek!
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 2/4
Well, she was spectacular with BC. Taking him and changing him for Edward, was awfully nice of her to do. Good gift there Edward, for this Bella.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 2/4
Ah, so Bella has a softer interior and a mighty fine reason for being crunchy on the outside. What a dick thing Jacob did to Bella. Stole all of her things, leaving behind the shit he had to have, with bills to pay for them. Yes, I would turn quite crunchy as well. It was nice to know that she likes Edward. Well, like may be too strong. She's attracted to him.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 2/4
If Alice and Edward didn't own a business, I would think they were fourteen with the way Alice acts. Her punching and kicking him constantly is what girls did when they were pre-pubescent, not when they are adults. Not even with a hated sibling. She needs to mature, if she wants to raise that child of hers to respect her. Otherwise, he's going to be kicking and punching her, as that is all he sees.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 2/4
Alice is a little off, yet funny. I love that they share the store space and that they are doing well enough to profit.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 2/4
Still laughing . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 2/4
That was fantastic! What a great beginning!
sueIZide chapter 26 . 7/1/2015
You got me. lol
sueIZide chapter 25 . 7/1/2015
Sure, food poisoning. LOL!
DrSarcasm08 chapter 32 . 6/26/2015
Loved this story!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 32 . 3/25/2015
Seriously loved this story!
Bevey99 chapter 31 . 3/8/2015
! Fucking brilliant. Loved it from start to finish. Added to my favs. Thanks for writing.
EdwardsKitten chapter 31 . 2/20/2015
I too, am one of those crazies that thinks it's funny when children curse.
1,582 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »