Reviews for Warning signs
AshleyStewart09 chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
So good, thanks for writing it
lucy willow chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
aw really sweet story..
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
It's very good, so far! Love it! Hope you get a chance to write more soon.
Marjory Stewart-Baxter chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
Perfect!
Mrstrentreznor chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
this is for bj who left the following review:
bj chapter 1 . 14h ago
Excuse me while I finish barfing! I've never really felt Bella was good enough for Edward, this would confirm it. I hope she never gets a college degree, just a half dozen kids in ten years and a permanent position at Newton's Outfitters. Oh yeah, also a husband who drinks too much and strays, a lot! Lets see how much Charlie thinks of Jake then.

fuck you - you racist piece of shit.
bj chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
jlove34 chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Of course he couldn't imprint. Her shield would've prevented him acess into her soul. In my mind, imprinting would require an open neuron connection. Naturally, if Jake's wolf was attracted to Bella's DNA, he'd imprint on the next best thing: her daughter, half of her genetic marker. Glad she relaxed her shield in this reality, as she and Jake really had an effortless friendship. Definitely a solid foundation for any sucessful long-term relationship.

When I read the Saga the first time through, I was of the opinion that Edward was simply attracted to Bella's blood/silent mind, and not so much, her. They had nothing in common, really. His character was flashy and materialistic (like Alice), while Bella was simply happy with the salt of the Earth. Honestly, Alice and Edward were more suited for one another. Jasper and Emmett were both good ole boys, back in the day. Outside of Jake, even they were more suited to her personality.

Honestly, to have one's singer slotted as your one true match, considering a vampire's basic nature demanded the consumption of their blood, was just plain problematic. SM's plot had lots of potential errors, like all of BD and character backgrounds vs real World History. However if we accepted the mate theory as truth, then both Emmett and Jasper, and countless other vamps, have/had found and murdered potential mates. In that instance, then, I'd make perfect sense because of the high mortality rate. If you weren't as controlled as say, Edward, then you wouldn't even realize the connection. Definitely food for thought. ;)

Great O/S. Thank you for sharing. Even though this is J/B (a match I normally don't read, but since you wrote it, I read it!), I'd enjoy seeing you fledge this out into a multi-chapter story!
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Very good.

How ridiculously stupid *was* that car? Extremely. But *so* Edward.

Didn't everyone know he had somehow killed The Truck? Even Bella had known it in the Saga and what burns my butt was she didn't call him on it!

It seems Edward gave in and gave up much too easily, but I think he did love her. He did want her to be happy. He didn't know how to do it without steamrolling her.

And Jacob is back.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
So sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Awe now that's how it should have went down in my opinion. ;) add more i would love to read there story in more detail
FlintLover chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Such a beautiful story!
m.m.press chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Perfectly written.
geenakmom chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
So glad she came to her senses. She was right that he never really knew her, he only did what he thought was best for her. The car was over the top just like everything else Cullens did.

She obviously needed to drop her shield and let him in to make the imprint happen.
weekaa1313 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
the correct-ending of twilight, certainly to be right like this!
N321 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
THis story is just so great!