Reviews for Tales of Karazhan
TooEasilyDistracted chapter 20 . 1/3
This is absolutely fantastic! If the inspiration strikes I hope you will continue these stories.
JustForAQusestion chapter 20 . 12/6/2016
I loved this! I know it has been a while since your last update but I hope you come back to it!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/1/2016
i want moreeeeeee

i need moree

anyway , thank you very much for writing this! Medivh bless you!
CasteChaos chapter 20 . 6/20/2016
Just came across this story and I love all these snippets into the lives of those in Karazhan. Great pieces here!
sari5156 chapter 20 . 11/2/2015
I really must say I enjoyed reading all your ficlets on Medivh and Khadgar. The master/apprentice relationship (platonic or romantic) is my favorite, and I think you wrote the character's personalities very well. Great job!
Liraaell chapter 20 . 3/16/2015
I cannot even begin to describe how awesome this whole collection of stories is, and how amazingly perfect you keep both Medivh and Khadgar in character, which i rarely seen people manage to do. (not to mention that the relationship that developed between these two is making me all warm and fuzzy inside x3) I do not wish to bother you asking for an (relatively soon) update, since i've read on your profile that you're busy, so, once again, magnificent work so far, and i think that this little story bundle definitely deserves much more attention and reviews!
Best of wishes to you!
Enailaim chapter 20 . 1/15/2015
I love this so much! I really hope to see an update, I love the relationship that is developing, and I, perhaps a bit guiltily, kind of love that the human side of Medivh dotes on Khadgar. Although now I may entertain ideas of a twisted relationship between the two. Oops. ;D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Love this so much! I never really thought about these characters but daamn you writr their characters so well! Can't wait to read more (maybe with a little more slash ;3)
general zargon chapter 20 . 12/28/2014
Well, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so Medivh should probably be flattered. XP I'm really happy you decided to update this story! Yay for the new chapter! . I really enjoyed reading about Khadgar's attempt at shapeshifting, along with laughing at how fast he forgot his state of undress. ;P Medivh knows how to distract his apprentice, doesn't he? LOL! Please keep up the excellent work and I wish you the best of luck on the next chapter!
DanceswithElvis chapter 20 . 12/27/2014
Lovely! I'm in love with this. The aspects of their relationship are intriguing and very well played out. I do love your writing style.
DanceswithElvis chapter 19 . 12/26/2014
Fantastic, I really hope to see more of this. I really like how you have Khadgar and Medivh playing off of each other and you are doing it very well.
Eyes like Dawn chapter 19 . 2/22/2014
This deserves so many more reviews!
general zargon chapter 19 . 2/21/2014
Wow, an update! I'm really happy you decided to continue this story! :D I love the fluff in this chapter, especially the hugs and Medivh mentally standing up for Khadgar. It made me feel all warm and tingly inside, kind of like Medivh, LOL. This is a great chapter, and I'm glad that your writing hasn't grown stale. I'm really hoping that there will be a next chapter now, so please keep up the excellent work and update soon!
Firedragon99 chapter 19 . 2/20/2014
Sweet, can you show a chapter where Khadgar finds Medivh freezing to death and brings him inside and tries to warm him out only to get a fever and a cold at once and Khadgar tends to his ill master?
Faaia31 chapter 15 . 4/27/2013
You have me convinced that this is truly what Medivh was like, that this is his character. Bravo, dear, bravo.