Reviews for Riding Towards Sunset: ARC 4 No Going Back
Alanna chapter 6 . 3/26/2014
Brilliant ,Absolutely Stunning! felt like i was watching the actual movie! was on the edge the whole way through! BUT please, please dont leave it like this! give it an ACTUAL ending .To leave it like this is as bad as when the series was cancelled! Seriously i really enjoyed reading this im sure many others feel the same please give it an ending.
Alanna.
redeeminglove chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
Hi,

I am so happy that you are continuing this series. There are not many people who liked the series enough to write about them. Actually, I can't get enough of the richness of the characters and how things which I hoped would take place on the actual show took place here.

I really love it and can't wait to read more.

Marina
Wesa chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
I need more! Very well thought-out plot, excellent characterization. I was a little dubious about the appearance of new characters (Lionel and Maria Williams), but you've made them as likeable and real as the major original characters.

One point: you need one more person proof-reading. I know how the repeated words happen (during revisions!). I've done it often enough myself. But when I think you're trying to say "the conceited Doctor conceded", but have misspelled the first one (and what the hell does his conceit have to do with it in the first place?), then it takes away from your readers' (well, for me at least) enjoyment of the story.

Please do not take this as criticism. I am in mo position to criticize something so well-written. It's just a suggestion for a way to make it better.

And please ... MORE! SOON!

Wesa