Reviews for The ABC's of a Mutant Love
MadameLibrarian chapter 1 . 1/22/2012

I should go and review everything I read, but I'm lazy, so here's one uber-review for you.

I like all I've read of yours (all your Rogan stories). They might be fluff, like you mentioned on your profile, but they're good fluff!

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for the good grammar and spelling. And for being braver than I am and actually posting your stories.

"Cussin" is one of the best X-Men oneshots I've ever read. Some of "Warmth" was a little confusing; what kind of truck was he in, that he'd be lying against the window?

Overall, your stories are wonderful.

Eevaporation chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
Bahahah omg Logan n Marie are so funny in this fic! I love how Logan is always giving in and Marie always knowing how to 'manipulate' him!

Thanks for a great chap! More plz
Eevaporation chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
I feel like I should apologize for not r&r'ing any sooner. Frankly, I had forgotten all about this fic! I've been so busy and all. Anyway. Great chapter. Written very well. Hilarious too! Marie n Logan are like an old couple lol

Looking forward to read chap 4 (which I'm gonna do right now)
Eevaporation chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
I feel l
Eevaporation chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
Another great chapter, although I was a little confused by the sudden jump in time. I guess I expected U to take it alphabetically, meaning also chronologically. But hey, now that I've read it, I like it better this way:) and please mooooreee chaps! Keep em comin!
Eevaporation chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
LOL! Omg that was so good! Haha Logan n Marie were both adorable!

Moooore please!
Skye the Biker Chick chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Very interesting I can't wait to read more.