Reviews for Memories
More!
milagglad chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
Wow... :)
AlexisPetrovaVampire021 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Me ha gustado la historia, es muy buena, me preguntaba si la continuaras?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Real good
DemonLover741 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I would love to know if you plan on continuing this story it is amazing.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
:)(: Oh my goodness, how the frickkin' heck do come up with all these genius story plots. I just can't fathom how. Everything in this one came together so nicely. Would you believe me if I said I cried a bit, because I did. I think the way Alice and Bella finally, really meet is just the sweetest thing for some reason. Brilliant
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Very interesting, please update again soon! Looking forward to seeing more.
fireman12468 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
update this is really good
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Sequel sequel sequel sequel!
SelinaShadow chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Omg I loved it! Please tell me you're going to make this a full story and not leave me wanting for more with a one shot! Lol loved it
Secret Little Reader chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
If you ever were to carry on with this story it would be incredible. I can't even comprehend how you imagine so many different scenarios with the Cullens. Having an english accent myself, I love that my accent matches what's written :)
Deathfighter8 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Fairly interesting. I hope you're considerin turnin this into a full blown story. I'd be happy to read it were it extended.
Dragonling743 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
this is lovely. gosh, I keep saying that. you are a magnificent writer. I am loving how you do this. haha, I'm going to run out of things to say and I have three more of your stories on my list to read. you madam have just kidnapped my whole weekend and i love it.