Reviews for Formalities
Sparky She-Demon chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I think that they most definetly would be protective of any girl that Michael and Fiona had! That was hilarious! It made me laugh!
Dark Knight Warrior chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Haha, I love it! Are you gonna do anymore?
Souriswingette chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I think you should continue this story .. I'm sure you can find other situations as funny and moving ;-)
ThoseSweetNothings chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
HAHA that was soo cute and funny. lol

But whenever I think of a name for their's always Claire...haha sorry that's just me..but I love this it had me smiling (:
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Aww. Hilarous! Nice story.
Amelia St.Claire chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Oh my god! I loved this! Excellent story. I seriously laughed out loud.
TotalCowGirl chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
That was too funny! I loved it!
Hutch917 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Loved it! Sounds just like what Sam and Mike would do.
coolaquariun chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Poor guy, He is really brave to have survived Michael Westen's death glare, lol. But he is lucky that Fi didn't have any objection!
LN8866 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Love that! Made me laugh! Mommy Fi is awesome!
WritePassion chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
This was hilarious! Loved it!
bcmom chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
LMAO! Oh how funny. My husband wanted to do this to any guys our daughters brought home. But our girls were smart and didn't bring any guys home until they were old enough to legally make their own choices (over 18). But he did have this happen to him well before we met and got married. LOL.
El Chacal chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I love this story. Daddy Michael and Uncle Sam are a laugh riot. Also, the image of Fiona being able to change the attitudes of her sons, Michael and Sam is hilarious. I agree. Michael and Sam would be very protective of Brianna. Good work.
anyhoo chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
super this piece reminds me of a scene in 'bad boys 2'.
MsTink1987 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
So good i almost pissed my pants! LOL! Definelty from your moments in time file and i loved it! Great job!