Reviews for Play
ravenshell chapter 20 . 1/19
Leo, you cunning, manipulative b*stard...LOL

To say you have a masterful grip on all the characters is the understatement of the year. Nicely woven into the series... I just happened to be rewatching the first season as I was reading this... it meshes so well! Beautifully done, as always. You give T-cest a good name. :)

One thing bugs me: when you use "dominate" instead of "dominant." Argh! I try to hold my tongue about these things for the most part, but... argh!
mikeysgirl228 chapter 11 . 12/26/2014
Nope mikey is Raphs back off leo
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 20 . 12/1/2014
Such a cute story. I love happy endings.
tmntfan4ever chapter 20 . 7/2/2014
that was soooo hot...MAKE A SEQUEL!
Lauraliath chapter 20 . 6/9/2014
Splinter will have to invest in a pair of ear-plugs! He really represents the heart of this story for me. Leonardo's strategising was sneaky and manipulative but effective in forcing Raphael to accept his lustful urges in regard to Mikey, who is such a cutie in this fic. I wasn't initially convinced of the pairings-I thought Leo and Donatello would clash but you make them totally work as an item. You've a lovely writing style, warm and distinctive.
Winged-Wolf-Tsuki chapter 20 . 4/25/2014
You are a Master story teller. That was beautiful, funny and amazing the feeling of satisfaction I had on finishing this story was on par with how I feel after watching a great movie or play completely jazzed and a little sad it's over this was wonderful and I can't wait to see what you come up with next
Randomstrike chapter 15 . 2/2/2014
Ships! Ships
soooooo many turtle ships!
Randomstrike chapter 14 . 2/2/2014
I find it so much fun how the same characters are very different in contrast to their au verses
Randomstrike chapter 13 . 2/2/2014
SO MUCH OF ALL THE YES
I almost drooled from the soapy drama
Randomstrike chapter 12 . 2/2/2014
I need to rewatch this series stat
Randomstrike chapter 11 . 2/2/2014
Okay so
mikey to raph
Leo to mikey
don to raph and maybe mikey
raph to mikey and maybe someone else
ha what do you call this type of situation? XD
Randomstrike chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
The idea that they all are blood brothers is a bit iffy
I bet they are gonna start saying that they are actually step bros so it isn't too taboo
Randomstrike chapter 9 . 2/2/2014