Reviews for Too Far
TeddyBlake chapter 5 . 9/15
The Gwen/Merlin scene made me shed a tear (or two), and LOL why the hell Arthur's first reaction was wanting to poke Merlin ? that killed me ! xD xD
Serulium chapter 5 . 5/12
That was intense! I loved seeing Merlin show off his mercy and forgiveness. I'm really glad they made up in the end! Though, I wish there was another chapter where Gwaine gets curious as to why Merlin hadn't been affected by the Lamia when Merlin said that there was now record of a mortal man being able to resist the Lamia! I guess I'll just have to imagine that part. Thank you!
XYZArtemis chapter 5 . 1/14
Lovely job!
SHolmesness chapter 5 . 11/6/2017
Aw, I love protective!Arthur and Gwen, and the knight's little 'speeches' were just perfect in Chapter 5! Was kind of annoyed Merlin and Gwen hadn't gotten apologies in the show, though I imagine if they'd gotten even half as far as they did in this they'd have done so to no end when they found out.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 5 . 2/1/2017
Fantabulous. :)
MN chapter 3 . 9/10/2016
As soon as Gwen came in and said 'I think we need to talk' I was all like..'ooohh busted!'
Lya200 chapter 5 . 8/30/2016
Percival said 58 words at that moment :)
Sarah chapter 5 . 6/17/2016
OMG this is a really good story i always wondered whether the knights went and apologized or not and having that just made this that much better

Though a little more Merwaine would have been cuter
I'm not fast chapter 5 . 6/7/2016
Your writing is gold.I loved it in Aaron Stone, where I'd been convinced no good writing would be found, and then, there you were, and I still think you're brilliant. "Should I poke him?" Really killed me by the way. So, there's either a ghost or zombie posting this, congratulations on the unread liking you. Please ignore that sentence. Anyway, keep writing. Really, you're good.
Dina95 chapter 5 . 2/1/2016
Well, it's a good thing that they didn't go too far in that episode. This made my heart break into a million piecies.

Best line: "Should I poke him?". Hehehe! This is exactly what Arthur would have asked.
ThatFriendNextDoor chapter 5 . 11/21/2015
The ending was such a…such a…MERLIN ending! Oh, how I miss it! Good job!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/20/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
Katz4 chapter 5 . 1/25/2015
I loved this story! and, nice ending by the way! ;) Worried Arthur is the greatest thing ever, and I just really like this story and everyone in it. Really everyone.
You know, I definitely think Elyan got off the easiest!
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 5 . 1/25/2015
Nicely done and a great continuation on one of the more interesting episode in season 4. Thank you for posting!
Obscured Angel chapter 5 . 1/16/2015
Thanks for writing and posting, it's appreciated