Reviews for Too Far
The Reading Elf chapter 5 . 4/7
I loved it!
Sakihinata chapter 5 . 4/2
wow that was...really good! It would be great great if there was more information the Lamia; there aren't a lot of information on the creature in other texts
greenwings33 chapter 5 . 2/22
Awe
Clara Brighet chapter 2 . 2/2
*gasp* Poor Merlin! That's terrible! (And isn't it funny that by 'Poor Merlin' and 'that's terrible' I mean 'This is great' and 'I love it already'. Oh dear).
kirallie chapter 5 . 1/23
Poor Merlin! glad the knights admitted to Arthur what they'd done. Glad Gwen kept his secret. Haven't seen this season so this was all new to me. Did they beat him like that in the show?
ssaharadesert chapter 5 . 12/25/2013
Ah, I love stories like these :) They make my day so much better, knowing someone else besides myself loves a good Merlin!whump as much as me.
Made my day, this story did. Thanks!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
"Should I poke him?"

Oh god... THAT WAS PERFECT
Guest chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
In the nightmare... We're there song lyrics to a Disney movie? Lion King 2, maybe ... I dunno, thought it was cute if there was :)
Ernil i Pheriannath chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
Very well written. I loved it, thank you, enjoyed the whump.
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
Haha.

"Should I poke him?"

That is so Arthur that it is scary.

Great job on this. We needed some sort of apology after the episode, even though Merlin wouldn't be one to hold a grudge.
TiffBaby101 chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
i liked this. It was sad but it was good
Kay Hau chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
Shame on us for enjoying Merlin whumpage so much! Though, as sweet as the end reconciling is, we all know it's gonna be a while yet before Merlin entirely gets over the trauma. Great story! As usual, could easily be an episode itself!
Yuki082 chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
Very nice. Thanks for writing!
-Yuki
melancholyblood chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Weeeee! Yay! *twirls in happiness.* I like this. I love the way you write this. and I like the coughing up blood and vomiting. and limpness. but merlin's thoughts are strong, wracked with worry for himself and Gwen, but strong. Not a panic jumble of word... like this review.
AnotherMerlinFan chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
This was really good! Great how you wrote how the knights, Arthur and Merlin felt :)