Reviews for Too Far
Katz4 chapter 5 . 1/25
I loved this story! and, nice ending by the way! ;) Worried Arthur is the greatest thing ever, and I just really like this story and everyone in it. Really everyone.
You know, I definitely think Elyan got off the easiest!
too-much-inspiration chapter 5 . 1/25
Nicely done and a great continuation on one of the more interesting episode in season 4. Thank you for posting!
Obscured Angel chapter 5 . 1/16
Thanks for writing and posting, it's appreciated
Guest chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
Gotta love the Arthur-Merlin banter :) it's the highlight of most of the episodes! I love the way you went though the aftermath of the episode that we don't get to see, and how Gwen is the first to know Merlin's secret. Good luck with your future writing and God bless!
Akayuki Novak chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
This... *shakes head* When Gwen went to chew them out, I was trying to smile because Gwen being protective over Merlin doesn't normally go this far, and grimace because it really, really wasn't their fault. Which... resulted in me having a very strange face, trying to smile and grimace.
OneWhoNeverCries chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
I cried. :P

OKAY, my "name" says "one who never cries", but that's before this story! I don't cry in stories all that much... The last time I've probably cried over a story was like years ago! probably somewhere when I was 10... so almost 6 years or something XD I love this story so much! Though my heart is so heavy and I can't get off my bed. XD THANK YOU.
Linorien chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
That would've made a much better episode.
DemeRain chapter 5 . 4/25/2014
Thanks for sharing.
The Reading Elf chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
I loved it!
Sakihinata chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
wow that was...really good! It would be great great if there was more information the Lamia; there aren't a lot of information on the creature in other texts
greenwings33 chapter 5 . 2/22/2014
Awe
Clara Brighet chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
*gasp* Poor Merlin! That's terrible! (And isn't it funny that by 'Poor Merlin' and 'that's terrible' I mean 'This is great' and 'I love it already'. Oh dear).
kirallie chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
Poor Merlin! glad the knights admitted to Arthur what they'd done. Glad Gwen kept his secret. Haven't seen this season so this was all new to me. Did they beat him like that in the show?
ssaharadesert chapter 5 . 12/25/2013
Ah, I love stories like these :) They make my day so much better, knowing someone else besides myself loves a good Merlin!whump as much as me.
Made my day, this story did. Thanks!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/27/2013