Reviews for Too Far
MN chapter 3 . 9/10
As soon as Gwen came in and said 'I think we need to talk' I was all like..'ooohh busted!'
Lya200 chapter 5 . 8/30
Percival said 58 words at that moment :)
Sarah chapter 5 . 6/17
OMG this is a really good story i always wondered whether the knights went and apologized or not and having that just made this that much better

Though a little more Merwaine would have been cuter
I'm not fast chapter 5 . 6/7
Your writing is gold.I loved it in Aaron Stone, where I'd been convinced no good writing would be found, and then, there you were, and I still think you're brilliant. "Should I poke him?" Really killed me by the way. So, there's either a ghost or zombie posting this, congratulations on the unread liking you. Please ignore that sentence. Anyway, keep writing. Really, you're good.
Dina95 chapter 5 . 2/1
Well, it's a good thing that they didn't go too far in that episode. This made my heart break into a million piecies.

Best line: "Should I poke him?". Hehehe! This is exactly what Arthur would have asked.
ThatFriendNextDoor chapter 5 . 11/21/2015
The ending was such a…such a…MERLIN ending! Oh, how I miss it! Good job!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/20/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
Katz4 chapter 5 . 1/25/2015
I loved this story! and, nice ending by the way! ;) Worried Arthur is the greatest thing ever, and I just really like this story and everyone in it. Really everyone.
You know, I definitely think Elyan got off the easiest!
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 5 . 1/25/2015
Nicely done and a great continuation on one of the more interesting episode in season 4. Thank you for posting!
Obscured Angel chapter 5 . 1/16/2015
Thanks for writing and posting, it's appreciated
Guest chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
Gotta love the Arthur-Merlin banter :) it's the highlight of most of the episodes! I love the way you went though the aftermath of the episode that we don't get to see, and how Gwen is the first to know Merlin's secret. Good luck with your future writing and God bless!
Akayuki Novak chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
This... *shakes head* When Gwen went to chew them out, I was trying to smile because Gwen being protective over Merlin doesn't normally go this far, and grimace because it really, really wasn't their fault. Which... resulted in me having a very strange face, trying to smile and grimace.
OneWhoNeverCries chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
I cried. :P

OKAY, my "name" says "one who never cries", but that's before this story! I don't cry in stories all that much... The last time I've probably cried over a story was like years ago! probably somewhere when I was 10... so almost 6 years or something XD I love this story so much! Though my heart is so heavy and I can't get off my bed. XD THANK YOU.
Linorien chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
That would've made a much better episode.
DemeRain chapter 5 . 4/25/2014