Reviews for Garou
jueru2003 chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
I liked this story, I finally found it after I lost the link last year and its discontinued? At least their are links from your profile to more chapters but why couldn't they be posted here?
L'Arc-En-Ciel chapter 2 . 1/26/2007
I know this is discontinued but I want to know two things what was Duo supposed to turn into and is it Heero that turns him? Loved the parts of the fic I did read.
L'Arc-En-Ciel chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Yeah yeah, I know the story is discontinued on here but I am reading it on your web site and I like it very much. Hehe you turned me towrds another pairing err I mean many other pairings :3. Just got on the chapter "Predators" and I am sad that I have to stop reading for tonight. Agian love the story, it is every detailed and suspenceful, I can't wait to see what Duo turns into if he gets turned at all. XD
The BirdFox Hybrid Productions chapter 2 . 9/14/2006
Two chapters and over 650 reviews and you discontinue?

What the *fuck* is wrong with you?

I'm sorry, but I just find that lack of persistence depressing in an author to give up so readily. I honestly do.
ampersand chapter 38 . 9/10/2006
Beautiful story.

I regret to see it end, but must thank you for what you did write.

The bitches who are mad at you can all go sit on a brick. You're amazing, and you gave us all a gift by sharing this.

Good luck in all of your future endeavors.
Cruel Angel5 chapter 38 . 6/15/2006
I don't know if you will get this, but here it goes. I'm a bit sad to see it go but I'm gald you made your own discison. I'm extreamly happy that you shared the story in the first place! There were so many things that a lot of people couldn't come up with and your work has always been great! Thanks for everything Asuka!
DeathsDragon chapter 38 . 6/12/2006
aw, it's a shame about you discontinuing. this was one of those story I could read again and again. V_V I'll be very sad for the next few days but the little ficlets were fun! _

I'm going to go read what you had planned for the rest of the story because I'm curious as hell! _

but with your talent, I say good luck with every other story our working on, even though I'm not sure you need it. n_n

later hun

LB
kriss chapter 38 . 6/11/2006
I'm going to miss this. it was good. Gundam Wing is still on my top ten favorit but last week I found that I couldn't watch it anymore because it was old and the graghics bothered me and the sound was horrible and everything was just wrong. the technoligy was old. I wish you could countinue this but I admire the fact that you could admit to your self and to us, your fans that you can no longer continue this. I wish you luck on futcher stores. and if you ever do end up writing another random shiny scene, post it.
chibi luci chapter 38 . 6/9/2006
hahaha! i love the ficlets, though it's sad to hear the story is officially dead. couldn't help it, i guess. it hasn't had a pulse in forever. . "Catch."
Angl chapter 38 . 6/8/2006
That...is so adorable Especially kitty!Quatre... Much ove, and I dearly hope you write more asap...I love this story
tyleet88 chapter 38 . 6/8/2006
aw I'm sorry to see you are stopping this story...man i really loved this one. I respect your desidion because you are a very good writer and I know this story was giving you such a hard time. I hope to see more of your and Big hugs
IchigoPocky chapter 38 . 6/8/2006
Aw, I was always hoping you'd update (lurking in your lj secretly angry when people bugged you about it). But at least now, even though it's forever incomplete us fans won't be forever waiting. I will definatly be going to see the summary of what would have happened. Thanks for the start of the great fic.

I enjoyed the crack-ficlets.

*wonders if I could ever learn french*
TGP chapter 38 . 6/8/2006
Well, I'm sorry to see it stop, but it was a good run. This story was amazing. Thanks for what you gave us. It was fun.

...*snicker* ...catnip...
Amelia Glitter chapter 38 . 6/8/2006
I'm sad, but I understand. In the last chapters it's definately obvious you lost your drive. Hey *shrugs* maybe it will make a spontaneous reappearance someday *grins* or not, but it doesn't matter.

Thanks for the ficlets, they're adorable. I'm highly amused by Quatre on catnip and even more amused by Wufei on catnip.

Thank you for writing this fic at all to begin with.
raz chapter 38 . 6/8/2006
Oh, no! I'm so sad that you've decided to end it completely. :( This is such a great fanfic, and the characters and plot were really amazing. Thank you for posting what you had so far, I really appreciate it. *fangirls*