Reviews for WHAT PRICE FREEDOM
frostydreamer chapter 34 . 5/18
Oh I hope you get better from your surgery, cus I really liked this fic and can't wait to read more.
thanks for writing this
Wow this was incredible story you got , keep writing and I cxant wait to read the sequel , just found this story last night and I just finish it now as I can't seem to stop till I read to the very end... Danielle
ShivaSprectrum chapter 37 . 1/17
Wow amazing story! Thanks for sharing it now going to shearch for the sequel
guest chapter 37 . 1/7
I really hope you post the continuation of this story,it's so great,I read the whole thing in a day I just couldn't put it down,great job you are a very talented writer
acteurlover chapter 37 . 11/23/2014
Amazing story! thank you do much for this! hope the sequel comes soon?
Arcoiris chapter 37 . 9/24/2014
Truly cannot wait for the sequel!
TisingeD chapter 37 . 9/23/2014
You are such a good writer. I was thrilled from beginning to the end (and even then, I can't stop wondering when the sequel will come up). You have a great talent, and your story was magnificent. You did such a good work at recreating the characters and bringing them even further. I hope Jarod will be "cured" so Miss Parker and he can share some more beautiful moments together. I always imagined Jarod finally getting a family of his own.

Cheers and keep on with the good work!
Andy
dreameralways chapter 37 . 9/17/2014
This was awesome. I'm sad to see it end, especially like this. Maybe in the sequel Miss Parker will find his family and get them to help rescue and deprogram Jarod. I can't wait to find out. This has been fabulously written, well executed, and fun to read. Thank you and I look forward to more.
Aj3537 chapter 37 . 8/4/2014
This story was fantastic. I can't wait for the sequel.
TinkStar87 chapter 37 . 7/21/2014
Really liked this and am looking forward to the sequel. Hope it's soon. Until next time: Read ya Later ;)
Guest chapter 37 . 6/29/2014
When is the sequal coming?
lipamo chapter 37 . 6/19/2014
OH MA F***ING GOD what an amazing, addictive story. wasn't able to stop reading these days until i fell asleep out of exhaustion. this was such a rollercoaster. such a ride, so heart-breaking and thrilliling and tantalisiing... I'm soooo glad you continue this! Jarod HAS to be healed and I really wanna see MP as a mother. Every chapter was heavenly well written, the plot is so well constructed and executed.. it's so easy and flows so naturally. love your style. can't wait for the sequel! pleas elt anything top you from writing, you're freakingly good at it.
lipamo chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
ooooh yeah, soo in character! love it
lysemma chapter 37 . 5/12/2014
What a fantastic story ! The plot is brillant and your writing skills are awesome ! I was heartbroken when I reached the end and thought that it was over for good but now I can't wait for the sequel !