Reviews for A Fatal Attraction
Please update
300spartan chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
monty python nice
Dawn Ruthless chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
haha im realised I have read this story before and just found it again. Laughed just as hard as the first time too.

I have already reviewed on the third chapter so I am going to review again on this one. I love it!

I love the staring contest between the two and the situations they get into together. SO funny.

"My stare is just too intimidating."

"No, the hair just distracts me."

Haha classic.

I know it has been a long time since you updated and you probably won't again but I am just going to ask anyway. Please update? I'll be your bestest friend?

Dawn
edwardfiend chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
Very funny. Loved the Holy Grail reference. :)
beave1 chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
Thanks for updating! "Shut up. You knock them out, then. Someone knocks them out, and we just run for our lives, knocking out anyone who crosses our path."

"Where will we go?"

"Iā€¦hadn't thought of that."

Morgana sarcastically clapped.' I LOVE their interaction!

Agravaine was searching the hovel for the fifteenth time, when he found a note.

Aggie, it read, making Agravaine sigh with impatience, I'm off to Colchis. See you!

That woman, Agravaine thought.' Ha ha! Poor 'Aggie' LOL!

"Fine," Merlin said, then he yelled, "Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries!" at one of the guards.

Morgana facepalmed impatiently, then changed her voice to Merlin's.' Genius! No other word for it.

"I hate you." Merlin said.

Morgana smiled innocently, unlocking the door behind the guards, and followed them as they dragged Merlin away.

They were free. Well, after the guards had tortured Merlin a bit. But who cared about Merlin?

Morgana beamed with happiness.' LOL! But, evidently she does or she wouldn't be following him. Even so, it's hilarious.
Dawn Ruthless chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
lol. "Aggie." I love that. I cant wait to read more so please update soon

Dawn
M chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
I can't stop laughing. It's so funny and light (except for the execution prospect, but whatevs). I love the Monty Python reference. Keep it up.
hillevi chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
really funny!

please continue.
basicallyeverything chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
BAHAHAHAHAHAHH (breath) AHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH! whew that is HILARIOUS! BWAHAHAHAHAJDHDKSNDJSK!

UPDATE SOON!
Balladyna chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
Amazing

"Oh, go suck a Sidhe" - Mwhahahaha :D
Mm chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I read both chapters and I have a few overall comments to make:

1) the name of the fic is promising

2) I like your username (hunger games ftw!) bc it shows you have good taste.

3) the dialogue did make me LOL in a few places but it's obviously unrealistic to what any of them would actually say- suggestion; mix humor within a realistic limit.

4) chapter length is very short. I'd recommend at least 1000 words per chapter ;)
emilieparrilla chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
That's great. So funny. Please write more soon please.
emma chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
LOVED IT Please upload soon! :)
nico di Angelo pwns chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
awesome idea !awesome idea !
beave1 chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
Wow! Childish Mergana is like the best thing ever!

They sat at opposite sides of the cell, staring hard into each other's eyes.

Merlin blinked.

"Damn!" he said.

"My stare is just too intimidating." Morgana said, smirking.

"No, the hair just distracts me." Merlin said.

Morgana rolled her eyes, then pulled Merlin's head close to her ear.' Bantering FTW! They're having so much fun!

"Oh, go suck a Sidhe."

"That's polite. Do you kiss Agravaine with that mouth?"

Morgana slapped him.

"He stalks Gwen a lot, though, so I don't know who he likes more." Merlin said.

Morgana slapped him again.

"You go suck a Sidhe. Or Agravaine, if-" Merlin said.

Morgana raised her hand, but then stopped.

"Just shut up?" she asked.' EPIC!

Please update