Reviews for With Every Breath You Take
lileyfan1415 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Hey,

I like this story. Keep going.
gveret chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
That's such an adorable scenario. Confessing your love through a game of finger-tapping Simon.
lovering chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Awww, that was sad and cute.
blueskyhawk chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Sooooooo...I'm thinking there better be a follow up to this cuz this is just far too good to be a one-shot. You write Faberry so beautifully and I demand more!
Erise chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Wow, just wow. I'm honestly surprised that something so short could be so good. Somehow this actually gave me the shivers (the good kind). This is lovely. Thank you for writing it.
mykes chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Aww, so nice. Loved the prose. It's like you captured this one moment in time for us to read. :)
Jubella chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
This is sweet, simple, short, and wonderfull all the same. I truly enjoyed it, thank you for sharing :)
passionatelysimple chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I do this all the time. My roommate likes tapping her pen against her desk and I always find myself unconsciously copying her if I'm in the room. Of course, I'm not in love with her like our poor Quinn is Rachel but that was what this fic reminded me of LOL.

Also, the fact that Quinn has convinced herself that being in tapping rhythm with Rachel is getting close to her is extremely sad. Unrequited love sure is life's bitch ;)

Your writing was lovely.
amUous chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
yay...

_

not a very good review but...

yay
I love this chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I just love it. I don't know if there is much left I can say after that. I love it. Fantastic job.
cloogle chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
So delicate and beautiful. Really made me smile. I'm in awe of your ability to make the prose flow so effortlessly. Just fab.
Nolongeractive009 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
aaww...that was a very sweet faberry moment :D I love the descriptions and how Quinn counts the moments and breaths. I like how you wrote that. Quinn's all calculated and all about the numbers and the meanings behind them and Rachel's all about the movement and sounds, like a song. Very creative and I hope to see more of you stranger ಠ_ಠ

haha no seriously, moar faberry. Like, I will start to threaten you. You may want to sleep with your eye open. I'm just saying. Keeping it real.

Great job .