Reviews for Seether
jpraner chapter 17 . 5/28/2014
For the love of much money do you want to finish this story?
Anna Marie Raven chapter 17 . 1/11/2012
So, as I've read this story over the past few days, I've had an increasing sense of despair... For it's been a terribly long time since this has been updated, and it looks like we're just shy of the climax of this incredible story... Hopefully, someday, you'll continue this, but until then, "Seether" shall remain in my favourites list.
Sugahroc57 chapter 17 . 12/18/2011
Wow... A breathless wow.

I mean what else can I say. This story has rendered me speechless and detached from my self.

But can I tell you one thing...

Your fic is an absolute craving that I was in search for. I was in need for something to take me away to a place where I can be lost, yeah, I wanted to be lost and not found for awhile, and I found what my mind has craved for.

Yet I'm still not satisfied, I'm yearning for some more and from what see it has been YEARS since you gave anyone another taste of Seether. It would be nice and a big treat if, IF this story can be updated.

Seether is truly a magnificent fic and I would simply hate that for it to be not completed. But alas, as I know the real world may be a time consuming place where, unfortunately can not be ignored but so you know, at least from me, a newbie to this world of ffn that I will wait and the anticipated "Union" of your return.

Mucho amor, Ru
Roguefan chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Great fic! One of the best I've read. Any chance your gonna add more to it in the future kinda a shame to leave a masterpiece incomplete.
Spincycle chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Great fic needs an update 2 good to be left unfinished!
ayreezh chapter 17 . 2/7/2011
well... Lily is taking the whole "parents living vicariously through their child" to a whole new level, isn't she? (I am screaming "Biiiitttcccchhhh!" in my head while I read the last chapter, btw. LOL)

I know it's been a long while since you updated - I hope it's just a severe case of writer's block - but I do hope you continue this story. My brain feels like it's getting a work out just reading your chapters. It's good~ :)
jen chapter 17 . 7/6/2010
Came across this story and after 17 chapters no ending? Hope you update, it's a great story!
allison chapter 17 . 10/15/2009
really? great story - but i read through 17 long chapters for no ending? please tell me this is just an abnormally long case of writer's block. . .?
Novella21 chapter 17 . 2/10/2008
So you haven't updated in awhile, but I really hope that you do! This is a fantastic story. Loving that it was Rogues mother that was Imposter Eleven. This is a truly orginal story that I spent like two days reading!

kitsuK8 chapter 13 . 1/25/2008
gawd, you are a writing genius!
SouthernGal21 chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
for every 20 fics i read, it seems as though 12 are crappy, 5 have potential but fall thru, 2 or 3 are pretty good and then there's the one fic that's just so great you can't wait to read more. the one you'll stay up til 4am just to finish reading cuz u don't want to wait.

well in case you can't tell, this fic was that 1 in 20 greatness. i loved it. rogue always has a soft spot in my heart cuz she was my fave x-man growing up, and she still is. when i can find a story where she's well-written, it's a joy.

just writing this makes me want to read the whole thing again. and i may just do that once finals are over.
Scoop-K chapter 17 . 6/7/2006
This is easily my favorite of all the X-men stories I have read to date. I usually seek out the stories that are heavily focused on Gambit and Rogue and their relationship, and while this is far more Rogue-centric than Gambit/Rogue-centric, I absolutely adore it!

I noticed that you haven't updated in well over two years, but since you are still writing your other stories, I hope you do plan to finish this one. There are still a number of aspects to this story that I don't understand yet, but I like where it is going.

Thank you! :D
KellzX chapter 16 . 5/31/2006
it took me a while to read this but i'm glad i finally did. it's one of the best, most thought out fics i think i've ever read.
RebelRogue127 chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Your writing great. It's inteligent, descriptive, and makes people think. The story is hard to follow at first because I'don't always understand what's going on till I reread it. The description of how Rogue's powers are working and how she feels when trying to control it are wonderful. The same goes for Remy. I also like how you are manuvering Vargus. I can't wait to figure out the whole web thing connectted to the diaries, Rogue, and her memorie. Ta ta for now.
Musical Chaos chapter 17 . 11/17/2005