Reviews for Seether
SLH NSI chapter 1 . 5/10/2002
Just wanted to say that I got your message, but I haven't finished the chapters yet (I'm the queen of procrastination ;0) and your story is too deep to just skim through). When I finish all the chapters, I'll email you.

Though I must say, even after the first ch., you're a great writer. I love the detail in your descriptions (the first line of your story for example), since descriptive writing is one of my weak areas, I'm amazed at those who seem to have the natural ability.

Your story is very intriguing so far. Vargas is a great villian that hasn't been used very often in the fics I've been reading. Anyway, great start, I'll write you soon.

BTW, thank you for your kind words about my story...the check's in the mail!
Lil' Nell chapter 7 . 5/10/2002
I love this story so much! It has to be one of the best fanfics I've read, continue the great work!
Samman chapter 7 . 5/10/2002
This was *not* your first fic...was it? huh why would you lie? Seriously this one's a *Blast*. Wolvie did make a way out for Rogue and Remy together but I still hate the fact that they slept together..I just hate it, hate it, hate it. But then again...there had to be some drama before having things cool down again in the mansion.

I love the way you write because it's very natural and that's what's making this story interesting than ever. Please please please continue soon...please? :)
Anon chapter 7 . 5/10/2002
I really like this story. I just found it today, and i'm so glad that i did! This is becoming one of my favorite x-men stories. I love the way you write rogue, she's strong and smart and can take care of herself. I didn't really like your gambit in the begining, but he's turning around ;) Keep up the good work, i'll be checking in for updates!
Coquine chapter 7 . 5/10/2002
This is one of the more interesting "Rogue dealing with her powers" fic. It goes very deep with reasons and feelings. I'm loving it. And this is your first fic? Awesome! I thought one of your best parts was Gambit's reactions to the flashes of Rogue and Logan...man you could just feel the anguish! :(
Roguechere chapter 7 . 5/10/2002
I really liked how you did the Logan/Rogue scene. You didn't get overly graphic but you painted a right good picture ;) Really awesome job!
Damosel chapter 7 . 5/10/2002
Very Very good...More,More,More...
Faith2 chapter 7 . 5/10/2002
Fab-u-lous! I love this story! I only found it a couple of days ago when you had 6 chapters, and now you have 7! I haven't read this chapter yet, but I thought I'd tell you what a great job you're doing. I've printed it off, and I'm going to read it over lunch. I love the way you portray Rogue. You write with great intelligence. Keep it up!
Rupeshwari chapter 7 . 5/10/2002
This fic is wonderful, it took me a while to read it all, so I decided to only review the last chapter, hope you don't mind. Anyway, I hope to see more up soon, please?
missy42 chapter 6 . 5/9/2002
Wow! Really enjoying the story, and I hope you update soon. I really like the way you put the song lyrics in in the fic, especially the Tori lyrics. I'm a huge fan of hers, and I've thought some of her stuff would work perfectly for Rogue. I'd like to see some stuff from "Here. In My Head," "Suede," and "Baker, Baker;" maybe "Raspberry Swirl," "She's Your Cocaine," or "Upside Down." Can't wait for more!
Roguechere chapter 6 . 5/7/2002
Wow! You got those chapters up fast! It took me a good couple of hours to get through them- but it was worth it! Please update soon. :)
Samman chapter 6 . 5/7/2002
This was absolutely brilliant-fantastic-awesome-crazy-unbelievable-excellent fic! I just loved it. More people should read this...seriously they really should. Okay i hope the next chapter's up soon. Please please upload soon. You've done a very nice job.
Lucky439 chapter 6 . 5/6/2002
great ch so so vrey ccol more please
Yokata Mizu Yosei chapter 5 . 5/5/2002
You know something?

This story is perhaps the best written Rogue story I've seen, the second best fanfic period. The story is completely believable, and interesting. You don't miss a thing! I'm enjoying it, so keep up the good work aiight?
Lucky439 chapter 5 . 5/5/2002
ahhhhhhhhh so so cool i cant wait for more great story and fast updates i was wondering when somone was gonna do a good extreem x-men one im glad you did
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »