Reviews for Seether
Musical Chaos chapter 17 . 11/17/2005
pms
Artemis chapter 17 . 8/5/2005
Oh please oh please oh please write more! THIS IS SUCH A WONDERFL STORY! Your idea has become a BEAUTIFUL piece of work! Please keep going!
Ann chapter 8 . 8/4/2005
Interesting story, but please, please, please proofread and spell check before you submit.
Parvaneh chapter 17 . 6/22/2005
Come now. It's been more than a year, you MUST finish this story! It's so good with such a cliffhanger, how could you bare to stop it here? I'll look forward to reading more.
kitsuK8 chapter 17 . 4/6/2005
finally caught up and danm what a great cliffy! i soo love this story! even tho i dont get it at points cause i read to fast to catch everything! i just love it too much! just to hard to explain how well written this story is so ill just leave it at that! thanks for the great read so far and i cant wait till the next update!

off to read you other stories~~

~*~loves~*~
IvyZoe chapter 17 . 3/30/2005
Great story! I would've never guessed it was her own mother! So basically, HEr mother being trapped in Rogue when she was a baby drove her crazy? Is that right? Is that why baby Rogue cried so much?

Wel...what ever...update soon!
viper0z1 chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
...
ScratchKitty chapter 17 . 11/12/2004
Awsome. I've been trying so hard to stay online long enough to finish this _! And it was hard with my fiance whining, but I did it! And I can't wait for more!

Heh, sorry it's not more con/crit, but I really don't see any way to make this better at the moment _!
Krystyna chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
hey i really liked ur stories both seether and callous and i was wondering if and when u'll be updating them if u could email me n tell me pls cause i can't wait for the next chapters :)
cheekychick662 chapter 17 . 8/24/2004
hi.

I really like this story, it was confusing at first but I eventually started to keep up with the storyline. I'm not sure what Eric and Rogue's relationship is but I hope you will mention it later in the story. If you would, could you email me and tell me if and when you are going to be adding the next chapter because me and my friends can't wait.

Thanks
MortonGirl chapter 3 . 8/1/2004
I'm so sorry that it has taken me forever and a day to review this. I've been so looking forward to it, but wanted to wait until I could give it the attention it deserved.

I also intended to read the whole thing and comment at once, but it's such a complex story that doing so would be a disservice.

The short review is that I love it. The longer review is that it is beautifully designed without feeling artifically constructed. You've allowed the story thus far to unfold naturally, which makes things seem more believable, particularly in the case of Rogue realizing what has happened to her.

I'm ignorant of the majority of X-Men canon, so I don't know how much of the backstory is your own invention. Whatever you've come up with on your own blends pretty seamlessly, which is a credit to you as well. Remy's concern for Rogue is utterly believable and touching. I've not read any fics before where he is so jealous, and while it's a bit of a jolt, it's also a nice change of pace.

The description of the Core, the Closet, and the Union fits in really well with all of the other spider imagery you've used, and it lends a very sinister (no pun intended) air to things. It's working so well on so many levels that I'm just blown away.

Lastly - and I'm wrapping this up because it's one AM, not because I've run out of things to say - the epigraphs, particularly the Tori Amos and Joan Osborne ones, are perfectly used - they add both mood and meaning to what you've written, without eclipsing your words. In a strange side note, it's a Joan Osborne song that inspired Broken, and a Tori Amos song that keeps playing in my head for a key scene in the story.

Anyway, it's amazing. I cannot wait to read the rest.
Crystal chapter 17 . 5/19/2004
Wow. I'm just in awe of this story. Great chapters, long overdue. Been following this for a long time. You really know how to build suspense and keep this girl coming back. Glad you decided to update this story.
Truth is: I'm a R/B shipper. I hope you write some more good scenes with them. Hopefully happy ones.;p
SabaSong chapter 17 . 4/27/2004
Wow. WOW. Let me again rephrase-wow.
First, may I humbly bow to your style. My God, woman! You have one of the most unique styles I have ever happened across-be it a published or unpublished author. You took this story and made it your own.
The only comment I would like to make is that I think that the footnotes sort of take away from the piece a littel bit. I mean, I completely understand why you have them, but I think it would give your fic a little more formality if you tried to explain yourself within the body of your work rather than outside of it.
Again, it's not criticism, it's merely a suggestion because now i'm just *obsessed* with Seether.
Chez chapter 17 . 4/21/2004
Wow!Another two mind boggling chapters! I love how complex this story is, even though I have a hard time having a clue what's going on through most of it! Brilliant twist with Imposter Eleven/Lily. I never saw that coming at all! I always thought being a baby must drive people insane! I especially liked the flashbacks in this last chapter. The repeated descriptions of the fire and the rain were a good link through the story. My only slight down point is that I found the song clips a bit jarring. Maybe it's because I don't know the songs myself but they distracted me from what was going on and slowed the story down. I love the way this story's turning out though, can't wait for the next update!
spectra2 chapter 17 . 4/18/2004
great fic keep up the good work
213 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »