Reviews for Seether
T chapter 16 . 4/1/2004
Wow, great to have you back. Love this chapter, can't wait for the next.
LeN chapter 16 . 4/1/2004
You Finally updated! I can't believe it! Amazing, really! Just please, don't disappear again, finish this story, please, please, please! You're a great writer, don't give up!
Star-of-Chaos chapter 15 . 3/12/2004
*sigh* It's a shame that you seem to have given up on this story. It's very good. Not very nice of you to lead us on like this and then leave us hanging... *sniff* :-(
kitsuK8 chapter 15 . 2/15/2004
wow this story is truly magnificent! haha anywho kinda hard to understand and all but thats my problem mostly haha anywho cant wait till the next update!
kitsuK8 chapter 8 . 2/13/2004
WOW THIS STORY IS REALLY TURNING OUT TO BE BETTER THAN GREAT! this story is definitly interwoven into many emotions that leave you dangling off the edge and keep wanting for more. cant wait till i finially am able to stay up later and take on the sleepyness for more readin time! *yawn* but tonight i think it won!
~*~loves~*~
kitsuK8 chapter 3 . 2/12/2004
wow this story is really good i mean its so unlike all the other stories because this is written in such a better since of things! you definitly know what happening and know all your stuff! i love it!
cant wait to read the rest!
~*~loves~*~
Ludi chapter 5 . 1/9/2004
Yup, I am still reading this, but I've been rather busy lately, as well as engrossed in my own writing...I hate getting ideas contaminated, but I couldn't resist reading again, so here I go...
One thing I love about this. You really get a feeling of 'X-community'. Everyone has a part of play, everyone is a character in their own right, and it makes it feel a real part of the X-Universe. Lovely :) And also, your treatment of Rogue's powers - you seem to be settling things that no one in the comics is even contemplated over the past 20 years or so. Although I have a feeling that's going to change in X-Treme sometime soon...
Great interaction between Jean and Emma. Love it.
As usual, great writing - you have such a mature style. It was interesting to read something away from the general relationship/angst stuff. Very complicated, but intriguing all the same. And very, very strange. It left me with a strange feeling in the pit of my stomach. I'm really liking your psychology of Rogue, and can't wait to unravel this compelling mystery further...:)
Ludi chapter 4 . 12/22/2003
Heh, just when i think I got a bit of the puzzle sorted out, you come right in and give me another piece that doesn't fit anywhere! ;)
Nice advancement of the story - I love the way you seem to tie in all the X-books; it gives it a real sense of grounding. And interesting that you should mention Rogue being an 'empty space' on the astral plane, seeing as at the moment Bogan is saying that she shouldn't even exist. I also like the little 'subplot' with Gambit and Bobby...Heh heh, why is it that we so love to torture our characters?
On another note, I like the choice of lyrics you have added to the story. Very nice.
Now I'm going to go back to wondering how many new twists you're going to add to the next chapter! :P
Ludi chapter 3 . 12/17/2003
Whoa, that was a lot to take on board, but very nicely constructed. I literally couldn't stopped reading it. It's kinda like Rogue's mind. A web. A big web of plot and subplots on the horizon, and you pick up the threads as and when is necessary. You've structured the story very tightly and very nicely. You give such a feeling of suspense :)
Also (and of course) wonderful writing. The idea of Rogue having to control that great big sprawl in her mind was great and well-written (I should imagine it's quite a hard thing to describe :p). And the final section was, for some reason, my favourite part. I love that kind of abstract, touchy-feely writing. Great stuff :)
Ludi chapter 2 . 12/13/2003
Wow. That was a charged chapter.
Once again wonderful writing, and after all the light foreshadowing of the first chapter, now things are picking up pace. I'm loving the drama, the twists, the flashbacks and the way you've tied in various characters together. Especially well-handled is the way you keep the Vargas/Destiny thing in the background but never let us forget.
Great characterisation on Bobby as well. I've never been particularly drawn to him as a character, but you're making him very sympathetic. Right now I'm finding him more so than Rems ;) (Ohmigod, did I just say that?)
Ludi chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
I'm going round and round and round and I don't know why.
You know that feeling when you've read something and you feel so quietly queit afterwards because it made you think? That's what i'm thinking right now *smiles slightly*
This is a very nice beginning. It is slow, but not slow in the way that makes you bored and want to give up. It is, in one word, intriguing. You have a lovely, lyrical way of writing - of constructing sentences so that they suck you in slowly and pleasantly and drag you along with the lightness of feathers. There is a measured, gentleness in your tone that gives the reader a sense of security and wonder. It pulls you into the depths of your characters. This is the kind of writing I like. But then, I've always been crazy about what goes on in people's minds ;)
I loved the play on Remy's dream sequence and Rogue sharing it. And I was especially intrigued with Rogue's 'child-like' characteristics. That was very nicely handled, and a great idea to explore. It makes me wonder why nobody ever thought of it before :)
I am quietly impressed, and wondering what is going to come next...;)
knot2be chapter 15 . 12/1/2003
interesting... keep it up.
Molotov chapter 10 . 10/2/2003
First off, as I said in IM, how the hell could Rogue absorb Vision? He's a robot! And besides, what benefits would there be from absorbing him/it? She certainly couldn't take the ability to shoot laser beams from her eyes. The most she could do would take his ability to phase, but then, absorbing Kitty would do the same thing.

Speaking of Kitty, nice bit at the end. Very true. Half in, half out.

Oh, and did I mention I don't like Neal? He's a spank. Plus the lucky fuck got to bang Psylocke. That punkard.

And woo, we get to meet Eleven.

Good chapter, as the plot starts to thicken. We learn more of Union, Eleven's plans, Sinister's plans, and...yeah. I'm interested to see how the thing with Magneto ends up. You know he'll rip apart Essex once he's loose. And kill Gambit and get with Rogue. That'd be cool. Not because I don't like Gambit, but because I like Magneto more.

A good chapter, and the story itself keeps getting better with each chapter.

Don't stop the good writing, Randi, or I will be sad.
Molotov chapter 9 . 9/25/2003
Ho-ly sh-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-t.

Literary fucking genius.

Holy crap.

What a...well, for the lack of a better word (or words)...that kicked alot of ass.

Answered alot of questions, filled in some holes.

The chapter makes you feel bad for Remy, and far worse for Rogue. In fact, the graphic scene with Rogue and the magistrates...hard stuff to read. I've seen a smut fic that's eerily similar to that. I don't know if the writer read this and copied, or if it's just...I don't know, a common theme.

Anyway, h-o-l-y c-r-a-p.

This shit kicks ass.
Molotov chapter 8 . 9/1/2003
Hoo, what a monster chapter.

I like your writing with each passing chapter.

I like Gambit with each passing chapter.

I learn to ignore the accents with each passing chapter.

Emotional rollercoaster, indeed.

And the chapter has some supremely powerful imagery.

Of course, it took some discussing with you to make the ending make sense, but that's okay. You said it was okay. So that makes it okay. Okay?

And...that was good.