Reviews for Proof
randomplotbunny chapter 7 . 12/16/2014
Do very good. :-)
1sunfun chapter 7 . 9/4/2013
Guest chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
If Tim LIED,he told a faleshood. If he RECLINED on a piece of furniture,he LAY down.
SilverMidnight52 chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
I love this story. The whole line, I've read it like a lot of times. And a lot of your other stories. I love them. I just have one question...And I know I should know this...But who is Damon?
Leaper4 chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
I love Gibbs and Tim stories I am finding more and more G/M stories. There are only a few authors writing them. Please keep writing them so I can keep reading them
Madame de Coeur chapter 7 . 12/17/2011
I loved it so much! :))
hotflower901 chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
I liked this episode. I am the kind of person who believes in an eye for an eye. Sometimes justice is a little to blind.
hotflower901 chapter 6 . 12/4/2011
Timmy is looking to thin in this episode. Mike and Gibbs would be drinking about then.
hotflower901 chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
Good that Gibbs and Timmy are talking. Damon should know better than to hide something from team Gibbs.
hotflower901 chapter 4 . 12/4/2011
Nice that Timmy had Damon to talk to. Ducky gave Gibbs some good advice. Damon is a good guy. Sigh. Why do we so love the bad boys.
hotflower901 chapter 3 . 12/4/2011
I laughed so hard a Ziva trying to be a geek. How like Jethro to try and solve their problems with sex. I would hate to see Timmy cry.
Eve27 chapter 7 . 12/3/2011
Please don't punish us please gave us something to read. An early christmas gift. Great story end.
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
How like Timmy to apologize. Having to alpha males is confusing the team.
alix33 chapter 7 . 12/2/2011
"He was still surprised he hadn't noticed his position until he woke and even more surprise he was able to break throughout the night." - "and even more surprised".

"Tim arrived to work pretty early the next day after digging himself out from under the dog pile. For some reason they had been literally piled on him when he woke. He was still surprised he hadn't noticed his position until he woke and even more surprise he was able to break throughout the night. Abby had been sprawled on half of him, Ziva had been on the other half, her arm around Abby, and Tony had somehow sprawled out between his legs a bit sideways, his head practically using Abby's butt as a pillow. The man really was a grabber in his sleep. He had been really tempted to wait it out and tease Tony about his position, of not only being between his legs but also how his head on Abby's butt, but he had wanted to get an early start to the day. And somehow, he had gotten out from under them without waking them up." - AW! at how cosy and caring it all sounded, though a therapist, possibly Dr. Rachel from season 8, would have a field day with what DiNozzo gets up to and grabs in his sleep!

"he heard Mike speak to Jethro before he was too far away. "I knew I liked him for a reason, Probie, but, man, are you going to have your hands full with that one." "…I know. It's great huh?" He snickered" - Reading that bit made me laugh a tiny bit too, as I could imagine the smug smirk on Gibbs' face as he said that.

"Tony peaked around the corner," - "Tony peeked around the corner,".

"because Arkady Kobach was a scary S.O.B. who kept me awake night for the past 15 years." - "kept me awake nights".
Wyren09 chapter 7 . 12/1/2011
Hey yo! Long time no review...SO SORRY! Please forgive me! Two jobs really takes it out of ya... Anywho congrats on the completion of this story! It was amazing as always!