Reviews for Proof
hotflower901 chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
I liked this episode. I am the kind of person who believes in an eye for an eye. Sometimes justice is a little to blind.
hotflower901 chapter 6 . 12/4/2011
Timmy is looking to thin in this episode. Mike and Gibbs would be drinking about then.
hotflower901 chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
Good that Gibbs and Timmy are talking. Damon should know better than to hide something from team Gibbs.
hotflower901 chapter 4 . 12/4/2011
Nice that Timmy had Damon to talk to. Ducky gave Gibbs some good advice. Damon is a good guy. Sigh. Why do we so love the bad boys.
hotflower901 chapter 3 . 12/4/2011
I laughed so hard a Ziva trying to be a geek. How like Jethro to try and solve their problems with sex. I would hate to see Timmy cry.
Eve27 chapter 7 . 12/3/2011
Please don't punish us please gave us something to read. An early christmas gift. Great story end.
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
How like Timmy to apologize. Having to alpha males is confusing the team.
alix33 chapter 7 . 12/2/2011
"He was still surprised he hadn't noticed his position until he woke and even more surprise he was able to break throughout the night." - "and even more surprised".

"Tim arrived to work pretty early the next day after digging himself out from under the dog pile. For some reason they had been literally piled on him when he woke. He was still surprised he hadn't noticed his position until he woke and even more surprise he was able to break throughout the night. Abby had been sprawled on half of him, Ziva had been on the other half, her arm around Abby, and Tony had somehow sprawled out between his legs a bit sideways, his head practically using Abby's butt as a pillow. The man really was a grabber in his sleep. He had been really tempted to wait it out and tease Tony about his position, of not only being between his legs but also how his head on Abby's butt, but he had wanted to get an early start to the day. And somehow, he had gotten out from under them without waking them up." - AW! at how cosy and caring it all sounded, though a therapist, possibly Dr. Rachel from season 8, would have a field day with what DiNozzo gets up to and grabs in his sleep!

"he heard Mike speak to Jethro before he was too far away. "I knew I liked him for a reason, Probie, but, man, are you going to have your hands full with that one." "…I know. It's great huh?" He snickered" - Reading that bit made me laugh a tiny bit too, as I could imagine the smug smirk on Gibbs' face as he said that.

"Tony peaked around the corner," - "Tony peeked around the corner,".

"because Arkady Kobach was a scary S.O.B. who kept me awake night for the past 15 years." - "kept me awake nights".
Wyren09 chapter 7 . 12/1/2011
Hey yo! Long time no review...SO SORRY! Please forgive me! Two jobs really takes it out of ya... Anywho congrats on the completion of this story! It was amazing as always!
crazylove1980 chapter 7 . 12/1/2011
Great ending, I look forward to reading the holiday stories!
jjd022980 chapter 7 . 12/1/2011
perfect ending never liked the moustache either! :)
zero25 chapter 7 . 12/1/2011
This was nice! I love the ending!
Dreamer22 chapter 7 . 12/1/2011
Love love love love love it! I look forward to the new stories, and for this series to continue in the new year!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 7 . 12/1/2011
First of all, THANK YOU very much for this story, this was the perfect answer to my doubts & concerns! Repeating myself, but love the way you wove the episode in with the story - enough to provide a background, not enough to speak louder than your story. I hadn't expected Tim & Mike to have much interaction, so that was a bonus, any Mike is good and yes, it makes me a little sad, always will. I think the embrace & sweet kiss in the elevator was the crowning touch - that's exactly what I was looking for - as well as Jethro's shaving his moustache (I agree with you about it being his final step) and arriving for their date...loving, sweet and just perfect!
jjd022980 chapter 6 . 11/30/2011
I love this story! I love mike and miss him and i hope gibbs and tim get it right
87 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »