Reviews for Proof
crazylove1980 chapter 7 . 12/1/2011
Great ending, I look forward to reading the holiday stories!
jjd022980 chapter 7 . 12/1/2011
perfect ending never liked the moustache either! :)
zero25 chapter 7 . 12/1/2011
This was nice! I love the ending!
Dreamer22 chapter 7 . 12/1/2011
Love love love love love it! I look forward to the new stories, and for this series to continue in the new year!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 7 . 12/1/2011
First of all, THANK YOU very much for this story, this was the perfect answer to my doubts & concerns! Repeating myself, but love the way you wove the episode in with the story - enough to provide a background, not enough to speak louder than your story. I hadn't expected Tim & Mike to have much interaction, so that was a bonus, any Mike is good and yes, it makes me a little sad, always will. I think the embrace & sweet kiss in the elevator was the crowning touch - that's exactly what I was looking for - as well as Jethro's shaving his moustache (I agree with you about it being his final step) and arriving for their date...loving, sweet and just perfect!
jjd022980 chapter 6 . 11/30/2011
I love this story! I love mike and miss him and i hope gibbs and tim get it right
crazylove1980 chapter 6 . 11/30/2011
Great chapter! I enjoyed it although I am glad that you left Tony and Ziva's butt the size of 'Bama conversation where you did, as I was born, raised, and live in Alabama and was getting strange looks from my family when I was laughing at that part of the story and trying to explain it to my husband! I look forward to the next chapter and the further adventures of Gibbs and McGee!
alix33 chapter 6 . 11/30/2011
"so he had taken his time to get home and had lucky found only Ziva in the apartment and asleep." - "had luckily found".

"We're working on," and pressing a kiss to her temple and an added," - "We're working on it".

"Tim continued. "About three city blocks…" "Less," Gibbs stated as he entered the bullpen and joined him and Ziva. "Abby said the signal dropped out. That probably puts him at the outside edge of the reception area of that tower." And he showed which tower. Tim stared at his lover. "That's pretty clever, Boss. How'd you figure that out?" Gibbs stood in front of him and gave his half smirk, and stared into his eyes. Tim could see into those blue ices and knew the man wanted to kiss him, but not only were they at work but they had agreed to take this slowly. "Too much time around you." Smiling, and smiling at Ziva who shook her head with a smirk, he watched Gibbs walk over to Tony's desk" - Hehehe.

"You change your mind?" "Every day. But then something stops me," he confessed as he stared at Tim who was at his desk, working on his computer and his focus on whatever task he was doing. Though he glanced up at him and smiled when their eyes connected and Gibbs smiled back." - AW!

"He gave a few orders that didn't lead anywhere, before he called it a night and headed out like the rest of the team. Gibbs got to his car where Tim was waiting. Stopping in front of the young man, he looked around to make sure they were alone and that they were out of view of the camera, and then wrapped his hand around the back of Tim's neck and pulled him into his arms. They just stood there together, Tim's head resting on his forehead, breathing together and just basking in each other's presence. "It's dog pile night." Chuckling, he pressed a kiss to the younger man's temple. " - AW! Tim and Gibbs taking it slow is SO cute.

"But when Tony finally guessed who's fingers had been in his hair," - "whose fingers".

"He stared down at the boat and sander in his hand before looking at Gibbs. "You've got a chance here, Probie. Don't screw it up." He stared back at Mike, there was something in his eyes, and suddenly went back to his desk. "You talking about the case, my life, or both?" Mike gave a gravel chuckle. "So you figured it out. Good for you." "Yeah." He dropped the sander on the desk. "You knew." "Yep…I knew. Found out when you were in the hospital." Shaking his head, he looked to Mike who was playing with his fine. "So you knew the whole time I was in Mexico and didn't say anything." "What do you want me to say Probie? I watched you mourn your wife and daughter again. Then you seemed set on forgetting. Would you have even believed me?" "Yes!" He took a deep breath before letting it out. "I would have believed you because I knew you wouldn't joke about something like that, especially after watching me mourn my girls." "Hell, Probie, I knew you'd figure it out on your own." "Yeah, and it took me months and leaving twice. I hurt him Mike." - AW! Mike and Gibbs' conversation was sad and sweet and heart-warming.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 6 . 11/30/2011
Another great chapter!

Loved the Damon-Terrifying Trio from chap. 5 and then Tim telling Damon how they were on the phone call, too funny! Also much appreciate the ongoing conversation between Tim & Gibbs, they needed to reconnect on all levels and now I feel that can happen.

And I always love seeing Mike Franks on the scene, means more fun & mischief!
jgood27 chapter 6 . 11/30/2011
Love this story and can't wait to read more
alix33 chapter 5 . 11/29/2011
"Tim sat down on the couch and in an instant remembered what happened the last time he was on the leather couch. He hoped Gibbs didn't sit next to him and sent up a silent thank you when Gibbs sat down on the chair after getting some wine instead." - I am relieved, too, that Gibbs did not sit down next to Tim: Now they HAVE TO talk.

"though I wanted to do that anyone." - "wanted to do that anyhow" or "wanted to do that to anyone"?

"Damon smiled at the rest of the Gibbs' team and had a new respect for Tim to survive so many years with them. He also understood why Tim came to him the previous night and not them, his family. They would have murdered Gibbs with a smile for what he did, and would have gotten away with it too. That thought sent shivers down his spine and he had a flickering thought that maybe he had bit the bullet with not continuing to go after Tim. Because God forbid if he accidently hurt Tim and they had found out." - Damon's reaction to Tim's family there was sad, funny and totally heart-warming.
Dreamer22 chapter 5 . 11/29/2011
Damon needs to learn how to shut up while he's ahead! lol Or phrase things better! tehe YAY for Tim and Jethro reconnecting! I look forward to more!
crazylove1980 chapter 5 . 11/29/2011
I loved this chapter, I know that you kept reassuring us that it was Gibbs/McGee but I was hanging on to see which way you were going and Damon was an inspired addition and this is just so angsty and filled with goodness that I loved it! Thanks!
Precious Pup chapter 5 . 11/29/2011
Nice to see the guys getting their act together. Actually talking. You have Tim apologising for not saying anything earlier to Gibbs about their relationship but Gibbs hasn't explained why he remembered at least the feelings of Tim if not the specifics and returned twice and didn't do anything.

So why didn't Gibbs say or do anything? Ask Mike even in a round about way if there was anything he should know? Gibbs has told Tim several times that he remembers so Tims anger seems pretty justified so if they are clearing everything up to start again Im hoping this can be addressed too.

Gibbs doesn't seem like a guy who lets mysteries or coincidences just slide because hes afraid of what the answer might be.
BlueSkyeCloud9 chapter 5 . 11/28/2011
Uh oh. Damon just got Gibbs in BIG trouble :) lovely, update soon!
78 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »