Reviews for Invitation
Aqua783 chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
I am literally screaming right now. Omg. That. Was. Amazing. I'm like, blushing right now; that was really hot. Thank you for writing this masterpiece. Your writing never seems to disappoint me, even after all this time. Keep writing! n.n
lunaloop chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
THIS IS AMAZING, I AM LOST FOR WORDS! Your writing is incredible! And I was hooked throughout the whole story! A*
Kishu Fanatix Girl chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Why did they stop? Why not take it as an invite to do more? Then, he could get naked and we could have a whole scene!

But, I respect it if it was too hard for you to do any more. It's okay.
Semoka chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Im stead of Pretty Kitty it should be Koneko-chan. Other than that ABSATOUDALY BEATIFUL!
Amauie chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Beautifully written.
Extremely descriptive and vivid.
A work of art.
(Debatably) should be rated M.
Asumi-chan chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
That was hot.

I'm not the type who fawns over guys I don't think I've ever had a crush I may have probbably but pushed it a side and let it fade.

And don't change this it's perfect. If you do I will personally hunt you down. Okay?

And I bet you'll be good at lemons.

Thank you for the story.
MomoPeachFlower chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I really liked this story

It was really well written
Minami Michaelis chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I LOOOOOVEEE IT! seriously, this is amazing, again, i have to used the google traductor ( sorry if my english is poor and ive a lot of spelling mistakes :$) but i love your writing! would be wonderful if you did a sequel part of this fic! I love Kisshu so mutch! thanks!
KisshuHorseLove chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
This is officially on my top 5 list of all-time favorite oneshots! Love the little bit of action that went on between them! . I have always admired the sophistication of your writing, and that's why you are my favorite author! Please write more! :3
Kisshu 3 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Oh how cute! Very nicely written
MrBrightside chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Whoa! Seriously! How come there are not more reviews for this?

This is totally amazing!

I've always loved how you write, specially when it comes to Kisshu's personality. So mischievous and cute at the same time~ just lovely!

I really loved it.

Thank you for this, I really needed a good story.
MewMidnight chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
How are there not more reviews for this?

I absolutely loved this. Great job keeping them in character, I always appreciate that in a story. I loved the conflict at the end with her being upset at his absence. This was a great read and I hope you continue writing!

Keep up the awesome work!
PartyRocks chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I like it! Please update :)
K chapter 1 . 11/23/2011