Reviews for Thanks a lot, Gwaine!
YokaiAngel chapter 8 . 2/27
Wow~ Amazing~~~
addyeb0123 chapter 8 . 2/27
I'm literally crying. YOU NEED TO UPDATE! At the end when I realized it was the last chapter (so far I hope) I started saying "Noooooo..."
RoseThornOlympian chapter 8 . 1/9
OoO Le Gasp!

Nooo! Not itty-witty-Merwin! We must find him!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/8/2016
Please update! I must know what will happen!
More now chapter 8 . 8/14/2016
More!
akuryoyakuza chapter 8 . 6/15/2016
I know it's been a long while but I would really love an update! I want to know what happens and I want to see a stroppy teen Merlin!
Fates chapter 8 . 5/12/2016
Terribly sorry 'bout your end-note Knights but I need ask if you are ever going to update. I been looking at this for 'round five years now and I believe it's time for you to write again, my friend.
HawkeyePierceIsYourDoctor chapter 8 . 4/11/2016
Anyone else still waiting for an update?
Cat Girl 1995 chapter 8 . 1/25/2016
any chance this can be updated? it is a good story and should at least leave on a better note.
KnightOwl247 chapter 7 . 1/24/2016
nanny McPhee!
KnightOwl247 chapter 4 . 1/24/2016
Heee I love that song (come stop your crying) I remember when I was two or so there was this baby younger than me and its dad couldn't get it to stop crying, I walked over and taking the baby's hand I sang that song the baby stopped crying and the dad started. It was very funny
KnightOwl247 chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
HARRY POTTER!
N.E.D.CL.1 chapter 8 . 10/7/2015
Hopefully the knights can find Merlin in time and Merlin will be returned safely. Hopefully the can get rid of Morgana and Morgause in the process as well. Please update soon, really looking forward to seeing what happens next. Can't wait for the the next chapter.
BabyGlover chapter 8 . 9/10/2015