Reviews for Thanks a lot, Gwaine!
More now chapter 8 . 8/14
More!
akuryoyakuza chapter 8 . 6/15
I know it's been a long while but I would really love an update! I want to know what happens and I want to see a stroppy teen Merlin!
Fates chapter 8 . 5/12
Terribly sorry 'bout your end-note Knights but I need ask if you are ever going to update. I been looking at this for 'round five years now and I believe it's time for you to write again, my friend.
HawkeyePierceIsYourDoctor chapter 8 . 4/11
Anyone else still waiting for an update?
Cat Girl 1995 chapter 8 . 1/25
any chance this can be updated? it is a good story and should at least leave on a better note.
KnightOwl247 chapter 7 . 1/24
nanny McPhee!
KnightOwl247 chapter 4 . 1/24
Heee I love that song (come stop your crying) I remember when I was two or so there was this baby younger than me and its dad couldn't get it to stop crying, I walked over and taking the baby's hand I sang that song the baby stopped crying and the dad started. It was very funny
KnightOwl247 chapter 1 . 1/24
HARRY POTTER!
N.E.D.CL.1 chapter 8 . 10/7/2015
Hopefully the knights can find Merlin in time and Merlin will be returned safely. Hopefully the can get rid of Morgana and Morgause in the process as well. Please update soon, really looking forward to seeing what happens next. Can't wait for the the next chapter.
BabyGlover chapter 8 . 9/10/2015
keep it going love it.
NOOOO chapter 8 . 9/6/2015
WHERE IS THE REST
skyhawkwolf chapter 8 . 9/2/2015
please please please please please continue I'm really enjoying it
skyhawkwolf chapter 2 . 9/2/2015
this is hilarious
agirlgeek144 chapter 8 . 8/24/2015
I love this story, but it stopped before the teenage years... Noooooooo :)
randomkitty101 chapter 8 . 8/1/2015
PLEASE UPDATE THIS? Its SO cute and you left us with a cliffhanger! Please update soon!