Reviews for Just off the Key of Reason
SpurBoy chapter 11 . 9/24
Spending hours at an exhibit of sleeping bears?! That's hilarious. Great story. Thanks.
sailor8t chapter 30 . 9/17
I giggled through a lot of this. It was awesome. Thanks so much for sharing.
E.Elliot chapter 30 . 9/6
Man I love it!*-*
Calliewhites chapter 24 . 8/22
Not going to lie here, but this story is boring. There's no sex. When I read a fanfic I want to be aroused. I'm surprised I read it this far.
Algernon Abbey chapter 13 . 7/31
I'm truly how calm the dogs are taken to the newest member of their animal family. A kitten. A cat. You know dogs love to chase cats. But they are very calm ... especially the puppy.
Gracksies chapter 19 . 7/31
I'm really enjoying this story and I love your writing but I've been dying to ask about the whole Asperger's thing because you nailed it! So very few people know the difference (or that there even is a difference) between Aspergers as seen in men vs women so I've been especially impressed with this fanfic. I was officially diagnosed last year but when I first went to see a doctor for a referral to a specialist they weren't sure because "I was too emotive to have Aspergers." Anyway, I wanted to ask about how it is that you know how Asperger's affects women if you don't mind sharing because mild ASD in women is something that I've become fascinated with since discovering it in myself and realising how misunderstood it is. Going to continue reading now :)
anonxy chapter 11 . 7/28
You know, I started reading this and thought it was amazing and wanted to review, but then the chapter was over and I needed more, so I continued reading and now I'm here and still haven't reviewed. Sooooo I forced myself to stop and breath (that's getting hard, actually, because I just keep laughing because, seriously, this is GREAT) and finally review.
I love your style. I love your Quinn. I love your Rachel (she swears, I love that she swears). I love Barnes and Cornelius. I love what you did with the gleeks and their lives. I love gummy worms and fruitloops. I love you. I love this fic. Really, I'm in love with it. Can't stop laughing, like I said, and your randomness is awesome. Rachel's train of thought, sometimes... :D
This might just be my new favorite Faberry fanfiction. Thank you.
Indierose chapter 1 . 7/22
Reading this for the nth time. Everytime it is like the first!
Damn good writing
rizzlesfangurl chapter 30 . 6/3
I know I'm a little late to the party but this is fantastic! This story was magical and once I started reading it I could not put it down! Brilliant writing :)
King-of-the-Rejects chapter 30 . 4/10
This is just so...beautiful. Like it made me literally crazy. People are looking at me weird. I was smiling then I started tearing up then I started laughing out loud, then I started bawling my eyes out again. This made me crazy. But in a totally good way. I love this.
OrionTheHunter chapter 30 . 3/31
This was a beautiful story. Thank you for writing and sharing it with us.
Everybodylikesit chapter 30 . 3/21
Now I don't usually comment BUT OH MY GOD THIS WAS/STILL IS AMAZING HOLY SHIT. I LOVED IT. BUT I GOTTA SAY OUT OF ALL THE PARTS THE PROPOSAL WAS JUST THE CHERRY ON TOP. I REMEMBER READING IT AND THINKING "oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god OhMyGod oHmYgOd OH MY GOD SHE GONNA CRACK DE QUESTION" and when she did, I fistpumped so hard my fracking elbow man hit the bed and it was so loud (12:30AM). So yeah that was amazing and now IMA go read the Sequel WOOP WOOP YOURE A GENIUS
R.Misfit chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
first things first, you got me hooked on the first chapter. I like that! I've been through several Faberry AU and they just turn me away with their bad writing
Shorty83 chapter 30 . 12/13/2015
Amazing. Can't wait to read the sequel.
2,225 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »