Reviews for Just off the Key of Reason
gracekj24 chapter 17 . 4/28
Hang on Aspergers makes make socially awkward because they can't pick up on social clues and body language the way a normal person can. There ability to feel empathetic is practically nonexistent and they have no brain to mouth filter. This doesn't really sound like Quinn.
technoeNaruto chapter 30 . 4/20
Cutest story I've ever read.
tees chapter 30 . 4/14
Of course Quinn would get in any vet school she apply to. She's brilliant, has a heart of gold, and is basically an animal whisperer.:) Like Rachel and their friends, I'm hella proud and happy for her. She's come a long way. They both have. And they're getting married, OHMYGOD! I don't know why I thought this Quinn would also forget the ring as ATAKITH Quinn did, hahahaha, but whatevs bc I love both proposals!:) Just perfect for Faberry. Gaahh! So happy for my girls (and their million animals). Also, love how Sam fit right in with the gang.

Thank you thank you thank you! You write the greatest stories!
tees chapter 29 . 4/14
You're gonna make me cry.:( Quinn's surprise for Rachel was really sweet. Even though it was something simple, there was a lot of meaning and thoughts put into it. And everything Quinn said to Rachel in bed was just awwwwww! They're so good for each other!
tees chapter 28 . 4/14
Haha, Quinn is trying to make up for the years she went without sex, ain't she? It's even better bc she found the perfect girl and love and they're both just so wonderful and beautiful together.:)

Love their interaction with Sam. And how Quinn made sure there were no animal product in Rachel's food; SO CUTE! I also now want cookies, haha. And the dancing in the end was hilarious!
tees chapter 26 . 4/13
How dare those basic bitches try to take advantage of a sweetheart like Quinn! Ugh, so annoying. Quinn was way too nice to still send them some of her notes. I can't wait to read about the BBQ.:) I hope Quinn meets some nice people.
tees chapter 25 . 4/13
They are too cute for words and so sweet together! Quinn and her cookie/sugar addiction, tho. LMAO. And ohmygosh, Rachel is thinking about babies! YES!

Butter and George didn't seem too fond of him, probably because he was their only competition for "fattest animal alive." (Hahaha, all their animals have such interesting persoanlities.)
tees chapter 24 . 4/12
Haha! Ohgosh, the hamster cage. These two really crack me up!
tees chapter 23 . 4/12
Eww, my skin crawled at the mention of a spider! Nothing creeps me out more than spiders, creepy crawling things. But OHMYFUCKINGGOSH, I could not contain my laughter when Quinn and Rachel went outside to "free" the spider and there was no spider in the bowl, LMFAO! Rachel is fucking ridiculous! The spider probably escaped when she got distracted by Quinn's nakedness.

Haha, always the innocent ones. They're so cute!
tees chapter 22 . 4/12
Aww, Pongo.:( The only reason I'm not too sad about it is that he had such a good life with Quinn and Rachel. He died being loved and happy. The gang getting together for his burial and just being supportive was very sweet.

I cannot with Rachel and her dirty mind, haha! And Quinn is so fucking cute when she's all riled up.
tees chapter 21 . 4/12
Ohmygod, Quinn's speech, tho. Totally brought me to tears, it was so sweet and heartfelt. Rachel is too cute, wanting to go to her lady during her speech. Also, hehe, I knew they couldn't just go home without adopting another pet (or two).
tees chapter 19 . 4/12
Hahaha! Such a cute and funny chapter. Rachel is fricking insane on the road, OMG! Cornelius is adorable but what a rebel. I love how accepting Rachel's dads are.:) So sweet. I died during Quinn's "horse game" and Rachel's reaction, LMAO! I have a feeling there will be a new addition to the family after Quinn's open house, hehe.
tees chapter 18 . 4/12
Ohgosh, the family keeps growing! Haha, Rachel cracks me up every time she thinks about their dogs being total perverts. The love scene was beautiful.:)
tees chapter 17 . 4/11
Aww, Quinn did so well with the advisor. I'm so excited for her to go to school and show the world why they should never have doubted her; esp. her aunty bc ugh, I'm still not over how horribly she treated Quinn and Rachel during her visit.
tees chapter 16 . 4/11
Quinn is clearly "ready" if her talks of animal mating is anything to go by, haha. I feel so proud of her right now for taking the initiative and asked to meet Rachel's friends.
2,196 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »