Reviews for Just off the Key of Reason
Whenever the world, life, feels like too much to handle I re-read this fic. This is my escape - even when Po's death makes me cry every time I read it. Thank you so much for your kind words. Miss your writing!
laviniasarah16 chapter 3 . 9/12
Wish I had a roommate that will buy me an iPhone too. hahaha
Charlie chapter 1 . 5/29
This was an amazing read! I love how you took Quinn and made her into what i imagined Lucy to be. I love how you still incorporated Rachel's ego but not in the obnoxious way most writers do. Thank you for sharing this story!
Medic8dMotiv8d chapter 10 . 4/16
Also, I kind of don't like the implication that someone on medications isn't the "real" them.
Medic8dMotiv8d chapter 10 . 4/16
Hey, so...I know it's been a while, and it was really more implicit than anything, but I kinda didn't like how the implication that Adderall drastically alters your personality. I know it probably wasn't intentional, and maybe it's the case for some people, but it honestly does not change my personality. It helps me focus, but that doesn't mean I'm listless, or that my quirks are gone, or anything like that. Just...had to get that off my chest.
AnimatedBrownI chapter 1 . 4/14
Hi. I just want to tell you that I cherish your stories, specially this one and its sequel. I appreciate the fact that I stumbled upon your profile three years ago and had the privilege to read your creations. Thank you for sharing your mind's gems with us, and it's truly a shame - at least to me - that you stopped writing anymore, whatever the reason is, I hope you are doing well, and maybe someday you will be able to come back to writing. Thank you.
telle17 chapter 30 . 3/29
Oh my, what a trip! What an excellent fic! Though it's one of the only ones I've read of Glee, this was amazing! I laughed and cried and loved and... wow! I loved your writing, the style is incredible to convey dry humor just as much heartfelt feelings, and the ending was perfect, and how you wrote Quinn's Asperger was just serious enough and clear enough...
youko.miya chapter 18 . 3/14
i just love it this
WARMACHINEROX68 chapter 30 . 3/7
I loved reading every single word of this story. Just incredible
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 10 . 2/22
I would have done the same thing. Hell, I probably would have rolled in the big, giant mud puddle WITHOUT the dogs, LOL. I loved this, and I like that *her* Quinn, *our* Quinn, is back. I hope she stays this way, and can learn coping mechanisms with the meds. Great job on this chapter! :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 8 . 2/22
I loved this! The date was so sweet! And yay! Another puppy. :) Great job on this chapter! I loved it. :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 7 . 2/22
Do I need to say it? "Well yeah, apparently you let him eat DVD players..." I died. I love this story so much and can definitely see myself coming back a second time. Can't wait to see their date! On to read more! :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 6 . 2/22
Again, I have never laughed this hard. I hope Santana backs down a little bit soon. I don't her going on like she is to Quinn. :( And I'm glad we got to know a little more about Quinn's past. Looking forward to more Faberry! :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 5 . 2/22
Oh, my God, I don't think I have ever laughed this hard at any fic at all, like, ever. But this was hilarious! I love the cereal and chocolate milk; seems like a secret-Quinn think, lol. And when Rachel was telling her about the Psycho thing with the shower curtain. I died. This was great, as always. Nice job! :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 4 . 2/22
I really like this. Quinn is...different. But not in a bad way. I really like this, and I love how Quinn is secretly an amazing cook, and how she loves Lucky Charms, but doesn't drink or do well with people. You've got a nice little story going on here. I'm curious to know if she has sort of, like, social disorder, or something, or if she's just super shy, cause I'm basically like this before I really get to know people (really, really shy). Anyway, great job so far, and I'm off to read more! :)
2,245 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »