Reviews for Just off the Key of Reason
LostinaFreefall chapter 24 . 6/16
Hi! Just reread your fic for maybe the third time. It's like an old story you just have to read every so often. I'm in love your characters and the style of your writing. Especially the moments where you write in little quips that show a glimpse of what Rachel/Quinn is thinking. And it's almost like i can understand and relate with it. There are still moments, a lot of 'em, where I laugh out loud or just smile and that makes me happy. So yeah, I just wanted to let you know that this story is definately not forgotten. Hope all is well!
anunleashedmind chapter 30 . 6/7
Oh I loved it I loved it so much. This was purely beautiful and so heartwarming and wonderful and lovely. I adored the characters and their journey and I'm so excited to read the next part. I loved it.
anunleashedmind chapter 21 . 6/7
Quinn's speech was awesome and so sweet . And I laughed so hard at it raining only in Santana's face hahaha
anunleashedmind chapter 3 . 6/6
Ok I love that Rachel goes along with the cute quirks rather than making Quinn feel like crap about them. I think the opposite of word vomit is maybe word...constipation hahaha. And OMG LOLLLLL at the angry birds part hhahaha
anunleashedmind chapter 1 . 6/6
Oh forgot to say, it's refreshing to read a story where Quinn is quirky (haha quirky Quinn) and a little out there as opposed to it being Rachel. Don't get me wrong, I love it either way, but this is something different that I'm looking forward to exploring.
anunleashedmind chapter 1 . 6/6
Venturing on to the third story in a row from you and because if that I have not slept all night! I mean literally...It's just after 7am here and because of you amazing writing, all thought of sleep have eluded me. I want to read all your stories but I'm already depressed that they're finite and eventually I won't have anything to read. I say this again, you are brilliant it's only the first chapter but I know I'm going to love this story
Xeno chapter 21 . 6/4
I genuinely cried at the end of this page. The characters and feelings really leapt off the page.
Your Quinn and Rachel are absolute delights, fun loving and a little (a lot!) crazy in their own way.
My first ever review and I couldn't give it to a more warm hearted story, kudos on your writing skills in making me feel and appreciate this story so much.
PS hope Flappy continues to make Brittany happy and Santana despair! Comedy gold
rizzlesfangurl chapter 5 . 5/7
I've just started to re-read this wonderful story. I think it's about my 5th time give or take hehe. It's so beautiful and magical and emotional. It's one of my favourite stories by far and you're version of Quinn and Rachel are my absolute favourites. I always go back to this one when I need to smile. Such wonderful writing!
Dusty Words chapter 1 . 4/17
I've been meaning to read this for months! I missed your writing, you really are incredibly talented.
angrysaltmachine chapter 11 . 3/14
i come back to this fic every so often and it is still so lovely and just a pure joy to read. that pigeon in the apartment scene absolutely kills me. thanks for this story, truly.
Cramble7 chapter 30 . 3/8
Loved the story from A to Z ! This totally new and awesome depicted Quinn, the surprisingly refreshing fluffy side of the story, Rachel's hilarious inner monologue and the master writing of it all.
Well done, a huge bravo !
Cramble7 chapter 7 . 3/7
This was like, the cutest thing I've ever read
DarkUmbreon19 chapter 30 . 1/8
That was beautiful and I'm so glad I read this instead of my science homework bless you child you are great
Guest chapter 22 . 10/13/2017
Whenever the world, life, feels like too much to handle I re-read this fic. This is my escape - even when Po's death makes me cry every time I read it. Thank you so much for your kind words. Miss your writing!
laviniasarah16 chapter 3 . 9/12/2017
Wish I had a roommate that will buy me an iPhone too. hahaha
2,258 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »