Reviews for Bring Your Daughter to Work Day
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Awesome! I love the backstory of portal and this is a great take on the story. D

5/5
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
They should really know better than to leave Wheatley in charge of anything.
Zanegar chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Not bad!

Poor little moron...

Keep it up! I'd like to say that you always seem to get Weatle just right! I am very impressed! I love your writing!

(P.S. This is not a trap)
Blackewolf chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Wheatley's responsible for the disaster that is BYDTWD? Not suprising really. Good job though, it's plot is more than good enough for it to be canon. In fact, why isn't it canon?
xXKatnissXx chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Lol wheatley is so funny! :) good story too!
Loveable Freak chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Loved it! Especially the pony line and Marissa's appearence...
swimfeared chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
wheatly is not a moron the real morons are the people who did not destroy the nurotoxen button
FTWinterstorm chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
"The most memorable was one named Marissa Roberts who appeared to have been extremely brain damaged from stasis. She ranted on about having the ability to fly out of the enrichment center. Wheatley didn't see why she wouldn't with all the weird tests that go on at Aperture, so he had her jump out of the relaxation vault of a near bottomless pit. It turned out Marissa could not fly."

I see what you did there. XD Terrible fanfiction is so easy to pick on, isn't it? That's hysterical.

I love what you did with this. It's very well written, that sounds very in-character for everyone. I can totally see Wheatley "demonstrating" something and ACCIDENTLY dooming everyone. Commendable job!