Reviews for The Nightmare I Call my Life
EmeraldSeaGamer chapter 9 . 3/15
I wove tobuscus videos! He's so awesome!
EmeraldSeaGamer chapter 8 . 3/14
Tobuscus! :D
EmeraldSeaGamer chapter 6 . 3/14
I liked it :)
EmeraldSeaGamer chapter 5 . 3/14
Wow! Great job! I actually wasn't expecting that at all! What a interesting turn of events :) this is a great story, good job.
GMM chapter 10 . 11/3/2014
i know it's been a couple years since you last updated... but PLEASE WRITE AND POST THE NEXT CHAPTER! this story is soooo amazing that i can hardly contain my excitement! i NEED to know what happens next! is gaz in this story? *GASP!* IS GAZ THE WEREWOLF THAT BLEW UP THE BASE?! IS SHE THE FEMALE WOLF? or is she neither and they will tell her everything in the much anticipated next chapter? also... how old are they supposed to be in this? are they supposed to still be in fiflth grade? because when i first started reading i pictured them as teens. hopefully you will explain all in the author's note of the next chapter. why did you stop writing in the first place? i mean i understand that your computer crashed... but i bet it's fixed now. did you just get a serious case of writers block? read some other stories for inspiration. i am currently working on a story about zim as a werewolf. i just need some help in figuring out how to get an account so i can post my stories. help would be greatly appreciated. my name is gracie montes... so if you do get back to me through an author's note or something just call me gracie m to keep confusion at bay. but if you don't want to help then that's fine. ANYWAY. (sorry... i tend to ramble A LOT •_•) please hurry with the next chapter and don't leave your faithful fans hanging. your writing is amazing! i can't wait for the next chapter! -
FRITTER CRITTER chapter 10 . 8/2/2014
Fritter Critter chapter 10 . 11/20/2012
Awww, I'm sorry about your computer!
xXFemkeXx chapter 10 . 9/25/2012
yayyayayayayayyy !
-runs around in circles in room- I can't wait girll !
-stare- I need to draw moar zim wolfy o.o
lemme hugg youuu -huggg-
ThatBookWorm chapter 10 . 9/25/2012
My new laptop only a year old is dying so I somewhat know how you feel
Kazehana23 chapter 10 . 8/15/2012
Understood... Though I gotta say chapter nine was hilarious! It never gets old when a villain is being ran over with a car. XD
Coraline15 chapter 10 . 8/15/2012
I totally understand *hug* Have fun in Maine _
Kitsuna chapter 10 . 8/14/2012
Don't worry, enjoy your trip.
iregreteverything69 chapter 9 . 8/13/2012
WOOHOO! That was pretty awesome! :D
Corrisma chapter 8 . 8/11/2012
omg Zim...driving a car...this is AWSOME XD lmao
LoneTaku chapter 9 . 8/11/2012
:D m

The m stands for rockets!