Reviews for Triage
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 6/27
That was so perfect! I loved the way you wrote this.
Pokemon67 chapter 1 . 5/14
Ah, a perfect example of Sally's and Sherlock's relationship. Lovely story!

Happy Writing!
JolieBlack chapter 1 . 2/17
You already know that I love this story - it's probably one of my all time Sherlock H/C fics.

I hope you're OK with it if I include it in the Canon Addicts community here on the site? Let me know if you aren't.
englishtutor chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
This was beautifully done. I particularly loved your final line-so poetic. Lovely.
agent-oli chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
so so good
Soledad chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
Go, Sally! Unlike many people, I always loved her. She had good reason to be disgruntled, and if she made an error in the Moriarty case, she's just human, like everyone else.
becgate chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
Love your version of Sally, that she can be antagonistic but also professional and caring at the right times, especially with Sherlock. They just need to spend time with each other and get to know one another better. I think they would continue to irritate each other, but underneath they really care.

Please write more with Sally and Sherlock, awesome story and character development! ! Loved every word! !
shejams chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
That was great. I find it very believable Sherlock and Sally would act this way when the chips are down.
It's good to read Sally this way. I think she'd actually do this for Sherlock and Sherlock would do it for her.
That's what fremenies are for.
Great job! I loved it.
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Loved this! It was so well-written and even though Sally comes off as an antagonist, I still can't help but like her and the way you have her spell it out in the beginning feels like the truth.
i regret this chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Love love love. Donovan does not get near enough crit, man. Thanks for writing this.
Binksy chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Ah! That can't be it, I want more!
johnsarmylady chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Excellent piece - loved it.
Edhla chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
This is excellent. I love a bit of Lestrade whump (it makes a nice change for John to be the first aider, not the victim) and fics where Anderson and Donovan are portrayed as human beings, not hissing villains. Everyone seems very in character (especially as this is an older fic) and your dialogue is great. Well done. x
Palimpest chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Really like this story, especially the realistic quality of the exchange between Sally and Holmes.
DiamondOfTheDay chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Really good! Awesome! You are a very talented writer, keep it up!:)