Reviews for Our Escape
stormfox12 chapter 12 . 11/25/2015
This story is definitely in my top favorite fanfic's. I absolutely think you could do a second one. Hears my idea you could make a story based a year or two after this one where Fox go's back to the planet. For there anniversary. He meats up with his friend the rabbit and the rabbits mom. Then while he's out and about he finds a guy looking for his long lost sun and wife. You see where this is going. So he reunites them and they live happily ever after. The end. Hope you like the idea.
Skipperdedoo chapter 12 . 6/16/2015
Might be a little bit late but this was an excellent story. If you are still active on this site, please by all means continue to make content as good as this.

Best wishes from north carolina.
TWA 2 chapter 3 . 5/2/2015
That last word is supposed to be K. (stupid limited amount of characters).
TWA 2 chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Yo man, you just gonna quit on this franchise? In my opinion, when you wrote fanfics it was awesome! And now, you suck! Now ima gonna go read one of the biggest starfox fanfic kingpin (replacing you), K. !
Guest chapter 11 . 1/12/2015
i like the fact you were professional about that chapter avoiding the words like cunt and such. my english teacher is over 70 im sure and single her whole life.(rumor has it she ran off her wedding day) i wouldnt show her a work like that :P no way
Guest chapter 9 . 1/12/2015
good chapter. if they had actually 'done it' i would have ignored that part. at least she is the only one he has gone all the way with.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/11/2015
i love how your better than most when it comes to not cussing every other sentance. i knoe its m rated but its still a welcome respite
Guest chapter 3 . 1/11/2015
both the fire alarm and adjustable seat ideas were good. in submarines they shut doors and turn off systems to combat fire and if i had a state-of-the-art retardedly expensive jet that i would spend long hours of combat in i would add a small convinience or two as well
Guest chapter 11 . 7/26/2014
Ya did good
fxklover chapter 12 . 6/30/2014
you should add an extra chapter where that vixen b*tch gets into some kind of trouble.
zdude5 chapter 12 . 1/17/2014
I just have to say that this is by far the best story I have ever read by far! Very few Fanfics can make me cry on almost every chapter. It was that good! I hope you will continue to write for Fanfics like this one.
Mitch3ll6900 chapter 12 . 11/2/2013
I want you to know that I lovef your story. For it being your first story i believe you did a fantastic job. You added a good twist when Fox screwed up but i like how you resolved it. good luck writing in the future.

Mitch
TrodianD98 chapter 12 . 8/29/2013
Out of all the star fox stories as meny as there are this is in the top 3 the story s amazing the setting perfect charachters make sense absalutly perfect I raise a fist high to you because you are the best, Orah!
Zeowolf 247 chapter 12 . 8/5/2013
I can contribute to every dime side of the puzzle for fox and krystal but I only think its best to say pure heart and true love are a methodical potency in action. best wishes to the future mr. And mrs. Mccloud
Mccloudprime chapter 12 . 7/5/2013
dude i love this story, epic job... u earned a favorite