Reviews for Our Escape
zdude5 chapter 12 . 1/17
I just have to say that this is by far the best story I have ever read by far! Very few Fanfics can make me cry on almost every chapter. It was that good! I hope you will continue to write for Fanfics like this one.
Mitch3ll6900 chapter 12 . 11/2/2013
I want you to know that I lovef your story. For it being your first story i believe you did a fantastic job. You added a good twist when Fox screwed up but i like how you resolved it. good luck writing in the future.

Mitch
Devond chapter 12 . 8/29/2013
Out of all the star fox stories as meny as there are this is in the top 3 the story s amazing the setting perfect charachters make sense absalutly perfect I raise a fist high to you because you are the best, Orah!
Zeowolf 247 chapter 12 . 8/5/2013
I can contribute to every dime side of the puzzle for fox and krystal but I only think its best to say pure heart and true love are a methodical potency in action. best wishes to the future mr. And mrs. Mccloud
Mccloudprime chapter 12 . 7/5/2013
dude i love this story, epic job... u earned a favorite
sniperpal chapter 11 . 3/24/2013
Do you let your English teacher review your stories before you post them? That's a good plan!
Phemon13 chapter 12 . 3/4/2013
Well that became awesome quickly... AMAZING JOB! Words cannot express the sheer joy I have of discovering this diamond! (Do a sequel with the trip back to Corneria, the wedding, and maybe their future!)
Phemon13 chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
Well I guess the term "unable to keep themselves off each other" is used quite frequently in this fic?
snakedabomb chapter 12 . 2/26/2013
Another good one! People dont write enough starfox fics anymore...
especialy not good ones like yours.
Frenchanator chapter 12 . 1/30/2013
Great story, glad you were civilized when it came to language during those intimate parts, personally I don't like to swear myself, especially around the ladies, but that's just me. Once again, awesome job.
Sean chapter 12 . 12/9/2012
Man, I have to be honest with ya. THAT WAS THE BEST STORY FOR FOX AND KRYSTAL THAT I HAVE READ SO FAR! It's true that you can't write a masterpiece on your first try but that, that in my eyes WAS a masterpiece and I hope you write more of these in the future my friend.(Personally, I like M rated ones but hey, that's just me hehe.)
MrAyeSir chapter 9 . 8/21/2012
Not bad for a lemon! Have some more confidence in yourself!
krystalluver chapter 12 . 7/14/2012
yaaaaaay
gnewm chapter 12 . 7/9/2012
it is a great story and you fixed almost all of the mistakes witch ade it a bit better. i say your first story is better then most
MKStanley chapter 12 . 5/25/2012
I usually feel a bit of disdain for lemons since they tend to lack storyline but my god! The second to last chapter? I don't know if it was the kid but it had me crying like a baby! It was just so... Sweet? As a somewhat standard male I'm having problems finding the words to describe it but you get what I mean. Just, urgh! Painfully adorable!

Anyways, after a bit of reading of other fics, many of which involve Katt and Falco pairing up, I can't help but feel that your portrayal of him is a bit off, but then I remember the games and I realize that, hey, if he was drunk, that's probably exactly the kind of thing he'd do.

I suppose I better say something about the excellent grammar and spelling; but the story and the style are just so much more important (to me, at least). Anyways, it's wonderful and lovely and easily one of the best lemons I've ever read.