Reviews for I'll Protect You Forever
EnharmonicAngel chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
That was so terribly sad. But I loved it. Because I love almost everything that's sad. Because I'm weird like that. Nice job...
Madame Rodoshe chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
So beautiful and sad but mostly beautiful. N may have left but that doesn't mean its the last time we see him, maybe in the future game with future region N might return I could tell. (:

Thinking of Gropius sounds like Tropius, now I know what to add for the first special of my story from The Legendary Hero, after N left Touko felt depressed until Irene comfort her friend then she saw an illusion of N and tell her to be strong and at the end of the first special Touko and Irene saw a bright red light which is N and Reshiram and realize that she'll see him again, not today nor tomorrow but one day. (:
bureas chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
(Read it on me PSP cause me awesome. ;D) This is so cute and sad at the same time. T-T What kind of illness took N's life? I thought the way you had White reflect on her past memories with N was very nice, btw. Hehe Ferriswheelshipping~ yay~ (I still like Isshushipping kinda more though...XD)