Reviews for Life as a Snape
hi chapter 3 . 11h
U took almost all the plot (the tripelets, Mia, birthday cards, how it was all released to her) from another story so why did u say that u own the plot
I've read that one too
Still it's nice
Anyonymous chapter 31 . 6/28
I do not hate this story, in fact it's the exact opposite. I truly love this story. The story line is completely amazing! I was so sad when I finished the last chapter. It broke my heart when I looked at when it had been last updated. And you left us on a cliffhanger. Please, please write! For the sake of all those people who love this story, write.
Anyonymous chapter 31 . 6/27
Excuse me, I thought you said you would never forget this story and continue it. It doesn't seem like that's happening right now.
Anyonymous chapter 31 . 6/27
Wait, is this story done?! I love it so much, please write more!
xSexyLexytheGothVampPrincessx chapter 31 . 6/19
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME ON A CLIFFHANGER LIKE THIS!
mikaela bliss chapter 31 . 6/13
are u going to finish this story
Mikaela Bliss chapter 23 . 6/13
isnharry doing to fimd out
kousagiserenity chapter 15 . 5/28
I've already read the whole thing can you add my chapters please and good work on the plot line im impressed
Opal chapter 3 . 4/24
My guess is that Ara is jealous of Hermione, wanting to be the only daughter of the family and thinks Hermione will receive more attention than her and will be viewed better and given special treatment since she is the youngest. Add to the fact that Snape was constantly looking for her just adds to her jealousy of Hermione and Ara probably had at least a part of her sister's disappearance considering that everyone in the family was looking for her or wanting to get in contact with her. Which in her eyes makes her seem less important to them and doesn't get enough attention. She is clearly a narcissist.
I hate this it is quite childish in its formation and you have a tendency to change personalities.
The Judg chapter 31 . 1/24
OMG YOU HAVE HAVE HAVE TO FINISH!
Emma chapter 31 . 1/16
You do not want to know how many painful deaths I have planned for you right now !
Its obvious isn't it malik's nick name is alik
And people are shipping DRACO and an Apple
Why dear Malik it means...
!THE POWER OF THREE WILL SET YOU FREE!