Reviews for Beyond
Shabby Abby chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
not sappy, sweet i loved it (but i love almost all morgan/reid so maybe i'm not the greatest judge)
Neko-Akira-chan chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I loved :D
PanicButton chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
AAWW... cute. Nice little scene :D Well done.

XOX
omgnotagain chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
This story is so sweet...love it
x-stoked-x chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I really enjoyed that fic. It was well written and even if it was a little mooshy, (btw: not complaining at all) it captured what I thought were important and valid feelings. This part in that ep, to me, was so important. Especially the differences between his and prentiss' experiences. Plus, I love how it was morgan who spoke up after reid's confession and in m head I was like, 'he won't just let that go'. Great job with this!
Buka2000 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
This was well written. I did something also for Morgan and Reid after that episode. It made me think a lot about what Reid could possibly be. I'm not even sure about Morgan. He doesn't really seem like an atheist, probably borderline atheist and agnostic. He mentioned to Rossi that his faith is day to day. After Buford I know his faith was shaken badly, along with his father getting killed and Garcia getting shot.

Reid, I always thought he was atheist. Probably just my wishful thinking so I could actually see a character on TV that is an atheist. And his views seemed a lot like my own, that there is no proof of god existing. Of course if something like his experience happened to be I'd be confused and worried also.

But other than that, this was well done for your first CM fic.
BabyyBre chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Supa cutee!.(:
lastbloom chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I wish there were a like button an here, I'd be pushing it aaaaalllllll night xD love your story it's so cute and yea it's kinda sappy but in a good way, I need to see a little love going on between them two to keep balance considering most of the other ones I'm reading are just awful and scary and evil haha. Well I loved this story and I wish you all the luck in the word with your writing :D