Reviews for SYOC: In the Wake of a Hero
Elegon chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Name- Jarvais Stone

Age- 17

Nickname- Snakeboy

Weapon- Serpent Bow (Dark green bow that creates arrows that are as fast as the wind)

Birthday- 10/21/1994

Personality- Heroic, yet only watches out for his friends and the innocent. Tends to let his enemies fight there own battle and make sure his friends are safe. Very impulsive and a trouble maker. Refuses to sleep in the Hermes cabin and likes to roam in the forest with Wesley. Gets along with almost anyone, except Hunters. Mocha-colored skin.

History- Lived in an orphanage with Wesley, until they ran away and found their way to Camp Half-blood.

Godly parent (If they have one) – Son of Hermes

Mortal parent/family- N/A

Hair color/style- Black cornrows with dark green beads that reach his shoulder blades.

Eye color- Chocolate brown

Height/weight- 6 feet and 185 lbs (All muscle)

fatal flaw- Loyalty to his friends and is very naïve

Talents- Super speed (Just like his father)

Likes- Pranks, snakes, climbing in trees, archery, scaring people, and being with Wesley

Dislike- Hunters (they tend to be mean to him because he almost caused one of the Hunters to give up her oath to Artemis), bullies, Sun cows, Pegasus, and sharp knives.

Romance (Bi sexual and gay are also options here)- Gay (with Wesley)

Anything else- Jarvais and Wesley have gained a reputation of leaving the Camp and going off on mini-adventures to find sacred objects, but always sneak back into Camp without harpies ever finding out, but Chiron always punishes them.

Name- Wesley Funtam

Age- 17

Nickname- Goldilocks

Weapon- Eagle Band (Turns into a Celestial bronze sword or twin Celestial bronze knuckles)

Birthday- 4/4/1994

Personality- Natural leader, wild, and adventurous. He usually acts as the conscious, smart side as a way to contradict Jarvais’ impulsive nature. He is always looking for a way to save the day and jumps at the chance to go on a quest. Mediterranean tan skin.

History- Lived in an orphanage with Jarvais, until they ran away and found their way to Camp Half-blood.

Godly parent (If they have one) – Son of Zeus

Mortal parent/family- N/A

Hair color/style- Golden blonde curly hair

Eye color- Sky blue

Height/weight- 5 feet and 9 inches. 195 lbs. (muscle)

fatal flaw- Loves to hang out in nature

Talents- Super strength (Just like Hercules)

Likes- Eagles, quests, flying

Dislike- Being underground, swimming, and being alone

Romance (Bi sexual and gay are also options here)- Gay (with Jarvais)

InvaderVyn chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
BTW, just read your profile- if I'm ever sad, I'll go read it again. love
JadeDragon220 chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
Another excellent chapter, longer than the first ones, which is awesome:D keep up the good work, update ASAP:D
Rosewolf the MothSlayer chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
It's good so far. And Keshia and Darian will be apearing in the next chapther? Yay!
daughter of posiden chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Name:Andrea Maia

age:15

nickname: andy Maia, kelpbrains

weapon:3.5 foot long sword changes into a ring sea green

birthday:april 16

personality: easily angered, nice when want to be, very shy, not easily pleased, rebel

history:Ran away at the age of 14,ATTACKED BY MANY MONSTERS got to camp now

godly parent posiden

mortal family: mom and sister heather and anna Maia

HAIR COLOR/ STYLE dark brown/ almost black with silver streaks in it, side swep

eyecolor sea green

height weight 5,9 and 138

fatal flaw don't trust others easily

talents can run realy fast

likes swimming, running, people she can trust

dislikes: bullies,liars and betrayers

romance: striaght

anything else:a tatto of a trident on her wrist, percings all over her ears, a ring on her lip, stud in her nose and her bellie button
on the backs of angels chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
Sam sort of being an idiot is just how I imagined him sometimes. :D Anyway, I thought this chapter was awesome. It's realistic, well-written, and awesome. what else is there to say? Update soon!

-Crane
TankTheAuthor chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
Awesome! My character is the sword fighting instructor. Can't wait to read more.
movies798 chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
Great chapter!
Odd One You're Never Alone chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
Were is Macey?
InvaderVyn chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
Love, as usual. Plus: congrats! I will definitely check that out. How did you get in? I've won an award with my poetry, and it would be cool to get published.
RainingStrawberries chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
I hope you know I was having like a spastic seizure while reading this. That's how dang awesome it was.

I HATE CLIFFHANGERS UGHHHH.

I am going to DIE. D''''x

Hahaa...I'm okay... deep breaths...
on the backs of angels chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
I love the reaction! I hate it when people have Annabeth sobbing! She was barely crying when she was talking over his shroud, so it wouldn't make sense for her to be sobbing or even crying right now! Very in character, and I love where this is going!

-Crane
Crystalyn chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
Unlike his ancestor Achilles, Paxton Trammel was a scrawny twelve year with little hope. Ever since he could remember he had lived in an orphange. No one wanted him; he was different. When his anger got the better of him sharp sea shells would pop out or no where and occasianly water. But one day someone came for him and took him off to an exciting camp where almost everyone welcomed him with open arms. His mother was Thetis, mother of Achilles. Paxton was told by Chiron he looked just like her. He had her plastid-pale gray eyes, that resembled the calm tide of the sea before a storm. He had gotten his father's hair, though he never knew him. It was a matted mass of chestnut hair that couldn't seem to stay down.

His favorite activity at camp was surfing and sword fighting. He read whenever he had the time. Books were all the comfort he got when he was in the orphange.

I don't know if you're still taking charecters but here's another one if you want it
70 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »