Reviews for SYOC: In the Wake of a Hero
Crystalyn chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
Unlike his ancestor Achilles, Paxton Trammel was a scrawny twelve year with little hope. Ever since he could remember he had lived in an orphange. No one wanted him; he was different. When his anger got the better of him sharp sea shells would pop out or no where and occasianly water. But one day someone came for him and took him off to an exciting camp where almost everyone welcomed him with open arms. His mother was Thetis, mother of Achilles. Paxton was told by Chiron he looked just like her. He had her plastid-pale gray eyes, that resembled the calm tide of the sea before a storm. He had gotten his father's hair, though he never knew him. It was a matted mass of chestnut hair that couldn't seem to stay down.

His favorite activity at camp was surfing and sword fighting. He read whenever he had the time. Books were all the comfort he got when he was in the orphange.

I don't know if you're still taking charecters but here's another one if you want it
InvaderVyn chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
You're not good. You're amazing! Great chappie and i lOok forward to the next.
TankTheAuthor chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
I think it is a good beginning. It set the story's background. Can't wait for next chapter.
TheCat15 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Name- Zora Patterson (name on birth certificate; this is not the name she grew up with or that she goes by)

Age- 15

Nickname- Zero (goes by this, grew up as Zero)

Weapon- A katana (strange for a greek, right?) that she had made for her out of celestial bronze.

Birthday- February 29 (2/29/96 - actually happened as 1996 WAS a leap year)

Personality- shy, quiet, doesn't speak much. Stealthy, fast, can be "invisible" or just un-noticeable

History- Grew up on the streets, her mum abandoned her when she was little.

Godly parent (If they have one) - Daughter of Chaos (god of nothingness)

Mortal parent/family- Bliss Hope Patterson (teen mother of Zero; demigod daughter of Lethe, the god of forgetfulness)

Hair color/style- her hair is long and black, it's straight.

Eye color- her eyes are large, round, and dark silver/grey

Height/weight- she's tall (5'9"), and weighs 158 lbs

fatal flaw- she doesn't have a side to battles, and usually doesn't care who wins/loses

Talents- she can make people forget they ever saw her, and make their mind go blank, can EASILY control the mist

Likes- living

Dislike- dying

Romance (Bi sexual and gay are also options here)- no romance

Anything else- she seems really indifferent to everything. that is because she is. it is mostly how she grew up.
Crystalyn chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
Agnis Presege was a quiet, shy girl, but at times she had a witted tong. She was all the way from Naxos, Greece. Her father had died in a mysterious fire(accidently caused by herself). Before she knew it she was sent off to a foreign camp and claimed by her mother Hestia.

Agnis's skin had been kissed by the hot sun from the Naxos beaches that she would miss dearly. Her forest-like eyes scorched her fellow mates souls; while her dark brown wavy hair, that almost was as dark as the night lapped in their faces

I hope this is a better description :)
Crystalyn chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
If your still looking for a charecter here's one. Agnis Presage/Hopkins (take your pick. Presage means visions just so you know. Agnis is a lonely girl all the way from Naxos, Greece. Her father and sibblings died in a mysterious fire. She is a shy, but shocking girl at times with a quick witted tong. Her skin has been kissed by the hot sun from her days on the beach; Her long-wavy dark brown hair - that is almost as dark as the night glistens in the sunlight as she passes by. While her forest-like eyes scorch anyones soul who make eye connect. . .

you can pick her godly parent.

Agnis means pure by the way
movies798 chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
Awesome chapter!
JadeDragon220 chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
Loved the new chapter! Probably because Jill was one of the first people mentioned so...yeah:D Honestly, I don't mind the length of the chapter, the content is good and it flows nicely, you're WAY better at formatting then I am. Love how you're writing the Ocs, especially mine:D Love the whole Blackjack replacing Rudolph thing and the love between the Hermes kids. Gotta love 'em!:D

I won't lie, when I saw the little email in my inbox announcing that you had updated I had a mini heart attack. You are SUCH a good writer, and I'm loving the update speed:D

Still, Update as fast as possible! I'm totally addicted!:D
RainingStrawberries chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
ROFL "HEY EVERYONE SHUT UP!"

That was perfect xD
Mrs.NicoDiAngelo42 chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
update! plz! Even though it was short, it was really good!
InvaderVyn chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
Awesome! Vyn is a MAIN, woohooo!
JadeDragon220 chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
Awesome story:D The writing is good and it didn't take you too long to get the submissions over with and the story started, which I am seriously thankful for:D Sometimes when I submit an OC to a story like this it takes the person FOREVER to update again.

P.S: Yay! My OC is a main character! This brightened up a bad day for me, so thanks:D
on the backs of angels chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
Epic chapter.

(On a side note, in a review sometimes caps is the only way to emphasize a word when that needs to happen)

Anywho, great chapter! Can't wait for more.
Rosewolf the MothSlayer chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
Yay! Really good so far.
TankTheAuthor chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
Awesome! Can't wait to see the story!
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »