Reviews for Tomorrow Is Another Day
Beau was older than Bonnie and Ella he was closer to Wade's age?
It's an ok stRt, but she wouldnt use mommy and daddy but mother and father, the versions you used don't fit the time period, and make it hard to focus in on when it's set.
raccoonqueentwo chapter 23 . 1/8
I'm a bit confused. In my calculations, Daniel was born in 1874; by the time his daughter is born he could be somewhere around his teens at the time. Is there any way to explain this? I wish you could have had him born at an earlier time (perhaps two years after Bonnie), so it could make more sense enough, but that's just my two cents.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/14/2014
What on earth am I reading?
It's a nice idea to wonder about, but it took all sorts of weird turns, not to mention the rushing. And the heart attack bit? What? I'm sorry to judge so harshly, but goodness. All of this happening just because Bonnie survived. You go from one event to another so quickly! One minute we're reading about Bonnie as a little girl, escaping her accident, next thing we know, we're reading about grandchildren and possible great-grandchildren? Quite a leap way too fast I think.
SpiritFeather19524 chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
were are wade and ella?
SpiritFeather19524 chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
im glad she went to rhett ) and that nothing happened to bonnie
Tamie Kwist chapter 6 . 12/2/2013
I like the conflict between Scarlett and her sister. The last line of this chapter seems a bit dramatic.
Tamie Kwist chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
Given the time transition from the last scene to this one, I'd like to see a bit more of Scarlett feeling homesick rather than you just saying she feels homesick. There's something in fiction writing called "telling vs. showing" and a good way to improve your stories would be to show more than tell... My other observation is that since swoon is not a common word presently, I can't get a visual of swooning while operating a cash register. I feel the need to go look up swoon in a dictionary.
Tamie Kwist chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
It'd be nice to get a good visual description of the house through Bonnie's POV. If it's grand, show the reader just how grand it is. (Just a tip.)
Tamie Kwist chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
So glad she survived. Every time I watched that scene in the movie it felt as though my heart was being ripped out.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/13/2013
How old is Bonnie ?
classicmovielover chapter 26 . 1/27/2013
Good story but to me it felt too rushed. Congrats on finishing it.
starlite22 chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
Wat about Scarlett's other 2 children, did they leave them behind?
Guest chapter 10 . 1/17/2013
Should have had her sister give blood
Beauts chapter 25 . 1/1/2013
I really like this so far :) Is Dubois and the New Orleans connection a reference to A Streetcar Named Desire, or a happy coincidence? I was really sad when Rhett died and surprised that Scarlett remarried. Can't wait for more :)