Reviews for Past Mistakes
cutee, hope you continue
rileyraph'sgirl chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
omc I loveded it
LadySesshy chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
Awwwww! No lemons? You know you can write an R rated lemon right? This site doesn't allow NC-17 lemons but they do allow R rated ones.
Plokiu chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
I absolutely Love This!
Sesflynn chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
THAT WAS SO ADORABLE! AHHHHHHHHHHH!
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Awesome mi compadre
Snow Wolf Alpha chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
The only thing I could find wrong with this story is that it was too short. I read to the end and I was still starving for more. Proving how good short and sweet can be.

Very well done.
kirarain09 chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
i havent read the prequel yet but u should definitly make a sequel :)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
Aww, he cried! *squashes Raphael and Zoey together* And I noticed one more thing, I really like how you add in little details like Zoey scraping her nail on the beer label and how you described how she and Raphael were sitting next to each other. I don't know why, but something small like knowing if her knees were pointed towards or away from Raphael helps me to visualize the scene better and draws me in. Thank you for sharing this story with us!

-Mel
Guest chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
Zoey and Raphael are adorable, so much so that I went ahead to click the next chapter before realizing I forgot to review. But you know what I enjoy about your writing even more than the plot? I enjoy the fact that you really know how to write well. :)

You're grammatically correct. You add action and description around your dialogue instead of just inside the dialogue (something that I personally find very appealing when I read). You give us meaty paragraphs without going into overly long ones. You reflect on the character's thoughts without getting lost into them, and you keep the plot going at a nice, steady pace. If you've had typos, they are few and far between because I haven't been noticing them. And I like your tone. The Raphael/Zoey situation isn't heavy handed, Raphael's sadness is especially gently done, it tugs at the heart. And Zoey being pulled between kindness towards his pain and trying to protect her own heart is realistic but made even better because of the light touch of humor you've slipped in there.

I just wanted to let you know that it's very nice to sit down and enjoy a piece of writing as a whole, not even because of a preferred pairing or plot, but just because the author can write in a way so enjoyable. Thank you for sharing. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I really enjoy your writing style, and I'm excited to have stumbled upon your work. Nice job!

Mel
SparklersOasis chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
Oh I love stories that make me feel warm and fuzzy!
iwantyourovaries chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
Aww! One of the best Raphael/OC fics I've seen! Perfection!
amazing me chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
*tear tear* it's over. I really loved this story((: