Reviews for Three's Company
LoveAsh87 chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
Love it...PMS NOW!
Charlee chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
hope ashley knows whats she's doing with both spencer and carmen. spencer certainly doesnt. if he knew whats good for him, he'd back out before he gets too deep with spencer who is just stringing him along as a safety net. he didnt know anything about the history between ashley and spencer, did he. hmmm. get out while you can, aiden! lol. still liking this story.
prissy020304 chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
Really good story . I'm really liking it. Can't wait for an update !
1Southluvr chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
Awesome update! Post ASAP
noodles307 chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
Imma kick ashley hard in the ass if she's still wasting her time with spencer who made it clear that she wants to be with aiden regardless her feelings. really hope that carmen is a good person unlike what she is usually portrayed in most fanfics. she'd be a good distraction for ashley. leave spencer with her fake feelings for aiden.
1Southluvr chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
Awesome update! Post ASAP
Miss Davies chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
Don't lose your time on spence, ash. Hook up with sexy Carmen.
ShitEatingCat chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
Please go is really something and the storyline is greAt. I just hope Spencer eats shit for who she chose.
parker88 chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
How did I miss this, it's really good. PMS!:-)
Charlee chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
I like this fic. its different and I dont mind difference. please continue with this ok :D
noodles307 chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
happy to see you updated. god I'm hating spencer, for now. hope ashley would back herself away from spencer and not involved in cheating on aiden.

please make ashley be happy even if its with carmen. hoping this will open spencer's eyes and mind about what she had done and what she is missing. good chapter. keep going pleeassee.
SoNFan chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Hating Spencer right now can't wait for more. Good start PMS
noodles307 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
oh hellz yeah! I soooo want this story continued. its not always that you get to read spencer as a total screw up. I wanna know how this will play out.

I cant believe spencer would just want to ask aiden out ONE DAY after breaking it off with ashley, her girlfriend of 2.5 years? what a douche. and she could be just so casual about it? and the same with ashley. how can she be so calm and accepting about it? well, that was 1 years ago. lets have the present please. great start.