Reviews for Transformer's Whose Line is it Anyway?
Garcia-316hellyeah chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Starscream: Well you better watch it punk or I’m gonna…

Megatron: What are you going to do Starscream? Bitchslap him to death?

The crowd roars with laughter. This time Starscream deathglares them to silence.

Starscream: Bite me Megs.

Rumble: Okay! Let’s get back to the show.

*Heehee* LOVE this! XD
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
BWAHAHAHAHAHAA! I love this show (both versions) and watch whenever I can. My parents like to watch it, too. This fic was great, please do more like it! Maybe like new episodes featuring more Autobots and Decepticons doing the rest of the Games?
ShadowDrygan04 chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
hahahaha *stops and tries not to laugh again that .funny *bursts out laughing* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA sorry . about this am hyper just now but please write the next chapter soon *flies off laughing
MajesticBurn chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
HaHa! I loved it, Megs really did need his laser cannon. Por ass-hole, too bad for him!
Misfitschibis chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
YAY I LOVE THIS SHOW MORE MORE ADD HOTSHOT!
Gin Nova chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
*(everyone normally in Gin's reveiws is either passed out from laughter or on the floor laughing)*

Black Inferno: Since everyone else is busy I'll be doing today's review. I - they/we - like this and hope you write more of them. I wonder what would happen if you did it with Armada bots instead? Or maybe a corssover of different bots?

White Inferno: Who cares. As long as you do another one!*_*

Black Inferno: Dammit, she's hyper again.
MetroLuz chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
More Pleez It is great!
Duel Mistress K chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
Oh, that was hilarious! If you are still updating this site I would love to see an Armada fic,but that was good on its own!
crazomatic chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
You have got to know how hysterical you are! You are truely gifted! I almost peed my pants reading your story. There are still many games in "whos line" that you could tackle with your next fic. Seriously concider doing it, cuz, your talented! Thanks for the great laughter bout, I needed it!
Stealiana chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
That was awesome! FINALLY someone who knows how to write a humorous Transformer Story! And Rumble is awesome! ;)
sagefire chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
very good aristophanes I think if the real aristophanes read it and knew

what whose line is he would find it HILARIOUS cheers on that one definately
midnight-cat chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
That was hilarious! I almost fell out of my chair laughing. Especially the party scene. *lol*