Reviews for Unseemly
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
:D
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This was so good. And even though it was K ( I don't read K) I loved it, because it felt like a little tease :)

Much love!

C.G.
Qu0thTheRavenNeverm0re chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Despite being quite grossed out at the thought of her kissing a snake, I absolutely love this story and this pairing! Well done :)
Singing in the Dead of Night chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Very interesting. I've never read anything from the Founders Era, but I liked this one, even if it was short. Very good job!
JPLE chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I can't say that beastiality, even in it's mildest form is exactly my thing...so this was sort of disturbing.

It was clever, I suppose, to have him in another form for a kiss,as you're right about the unseemingly nature of their relationship.

I liked that the language was appropriate for the time period - and the repressed sexuality. You have a way with words and setting, it's a talent that I wish I could possess :)

The one sided dialogue was another thing I found particularly striking. Often in this case there's a tendincy for the story to be disjointed and awkward when there's only one character talking. But in this case, it wasn't, because Rowena's thoughts filled in the gaps where Salazar's replies could have been. In fact, I actually thought the flow was quite good.

This one definitely wasn't my favourite, but it was far from poor. I still have that craving to learn more about the characters. These stories of yours always do!
Asking Me Where My Love Grows chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
LOL, I kind of found it really creepy that Rowena was sexually attracted to a snake, not even if he was a human.

This was still really good, though. As much as I love Ghost of a Rose, I really do love reading your entries for this challenge.(:

Really great, probably one of my favorites. This is the first of this pairing I've read, too.

- rapid applause -

yay Gamma!
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I was going to complain until I read the ending...nah, still gotta complain. XD

I thought you were done with these already... XP just hurry up and win the stupid challenge/comp/whatever haha.

Okay actual review. I loved that, it was so cool! :D and it's leaving me in a predicament about my fave founder pairings again haha. Oh well, great job! D