Reviews for Falling
david.teague.3950 chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
His body's shutting down to heal it-self? What are you turning him into a replicate android Hybrid well technically that'd be a Techno-Organic Medabot but w/e. I'm adding this to my follow category.
david.teague.3950 chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
Man, the cops in this story are either stupid, retarded, or seriously monkeys in suits.
david.teague.3950 chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
Well I must say this chapter was certainly unprecedented, though I'm confused. Ikki fell off the two/three story building a year prior right? Well, hth could he have survived for a damned year after getting speared by something? I know this is fantasy but come on, stories need some realism. So in case you haven't answered that detail yet in another chapter I'll give a suggestion. Rokusho, found Ikki and tended to the worst of his injuries, that or let's say that Seymour Slugworth grew a heart and helped take care of Ikki as per his wife's orders.
david.teague.3950 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Hm, interesting opening I think I'll have to change my story abit make it less like the anime and game, maybe return to having Metabee as Ikki's Medabot rather than Rokusho.
This is the real deal chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
Pretty good, no need for a super deep plot here but it is alright. Just make sure you spell things correctly ok? Sorry if you're going through things right now but you can make it through. If you do continue we're counting on a good chapter next time. Great work!
Azawrath chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
plz continue! its really good so far
x Melodia x chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Damn that is interesting! Please please puh-leeeeaassssee continue!