Reviews for The Great Movie Adventure
SilverComet101 chapter 1 . 6/7
OMG! This was so good! I was really sad that it had to end but I can't wait to read some of your other stories!
SilverComet101 chapter 1 . 6/6
This is really amazing! Could you include some Wilby?
kelphead2 chapter 3 . 12/23/2014
i am amazed. first kingdom keepers, then narnia, now harry potter. oh gods, when is this epicness gonna stop? NEVER!
moi
arocks1234 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
I REMEMBER THIS!
Casually rereading whoo
cherryfeather101 chapter 24 . 7/25/2014
Awesome story! You are one of my favorite authors on this site! Keep up the good work!
ilfsmtiwts chapter 24 . 6/26/2014
please right a sequeal to this one
Annabeth Jackson chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
Yay! This chap is awesome! I'm a gryffinpuff! WOOOO! That's hufflepuff and gryffindore! THE BEST HOUSES WOOO! I'm a huge nerd I luv hp, kk and Narnia. AND PJO!
101olive4u chapter 11 . 3/28/2014
Awwww! It's so sweet!
I love Willa too! I just don't like that she's portrayed as a know it all in the book, your way of portraying her is better! Wow, great story!
Lily975 chapter 24 . 1/7/2014
Holy crap. Awesome story! Love the plot line and character bonding :) Plus, Willa's my favorite Keeper, so it was awesome to see her shine. Great job! Totally favoriting :)
Amandapanda7 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
This story is by far my favorite of all i've read haha
Sparklegem8 chapter 24 . 9/29/2013
I loved the ending! I don't think it was cheesy at all. :)
AmandaKK1524 chapter 24 . 9/29/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWW I LOVED IT. :D

Fabulous, my dear! Ooh, new story! ME GO READ!
Neon Clouds chapter 24 . 9/28/2013
Oh MY GOD! Oh my god! Oh my god oh my god! It's over?! I can't believe it! I was LITERALLY right about to cry! That's basically never happened before unless someone died in a fanfic! This is just so ... I don't even know how to put it on words how this is both incredible and heart wrenching! This sorry has been here longer than I HAVE BEEN AN AUTHOR ON THIS WEBSITE! It's the same one that I wrote an entire like 5 thousand word chapter for! It's the one that got me absolutely hooked on Filla! And now it's over. I guess this is gonna be a new chapter of my life now. Yeah yeah I know it sounds super cheesy. But your stories have been here for me for the past two years -ALMOST THREE- and each one just reminds me of a different period in my life, good or bad, it just makes me FEEL those days on the inside, if that makes sense. But I'm not going to be sad, I refuse to, because I know that you're not going anywhere. You've got a whole new multichap ready for us! Which is fabulously FANTASMIC, might I add. And I know that as long as I have a chapter by kingdom-keepers-rule, I'll always have something in my life worth it. You'll always be my virtual best friend, and favorite author, and I hope that these stories, these memories will love on with us forever, no matter the fact that they're not these seven book long series and they're simply fanfiction pieces written by strangers all around the world. Big hug, girl! And a big bouquet of virtual roses for the finale of a masterpiece!
WafflePancakes chapter 24 . 9/28/2013
Wha? No- NO! It can't end! It can't, it mustn't! I'm going to miss this old and movie adventured story I have been reading it since 2012. I feel old now. Oh well :(

I got to say you did a fantastic job and I can't wait to read the rest of your stories liiiike On The Run. Give me like two years to cry and I'll be ok again, well maybe. I can't say Update so all I can do is say this last chapter was perfection :)
natty.buck.1 chapter 24 . 9/28/2013
Yaaay!
Their home!
It was a great story! I enjoyed reading it!
:D