Reviews for Girls Don't Dance
angel2u chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
He's going to pretend to be bad at dancing.
RubyFlash321 chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
This is really good. You really should continue this.
Brooke chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
Oh, I like it! Continue, and we'll all give you virtual cookies!
RyanRossBagels chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
You need to update this, like, now.

And I'm sure I could beat his sorry butt in a dance battle. What kim of dancing are you going to have them do!
yellow.r0se chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
Omg this is great so far. Excellent job. Update soon please!

~Anastasia
Sarah Lynn Woodsworth chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Love It I Think You Should Name Her Kayleigh Morgan (nicknames Kay Or Kay-Kay)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
Please update soon! I love it!
reading-extraordinaire chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
I liked the second chapter! I just didn't understand...Here, you wrote "During the day, Luke and I had grown closer, having every class together, and when they'd started towards the buses, they were good friends. Now, SHE stood speechless in the penthouse, staring at everything." But It should be "During the day, Luke and I had grown closer, having every class together, and when they'd started towards the buses, they were good friends. Now, I stood speechless in the penthouse, staring at everything." Only one mistake, though I think I might've missed something, but I hope this helped! :)
Hi my name is Mia chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Love it(: In my school, SSR means Sustained Silent Reading. Or Sit down, Shut up, and Read.
booksthough chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
Happy turkey day! I loved this chapter. I'm the worst writer out there but I loved this.

Do you like cameron boyce?i never knew he was that famous but my brother was obsessed with breaking do he took me to a bunch of xmobs dance battles before we moved. Ahhh enough of my rambling please update
RubyFlash321 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I like this story. On the wiki for the show, it say that Luke is 12, so, you weren't too far off. I'm writing a fanfic with him in it, too, and I, as well, am making him 13 instead of 12. I thnk you should name her Lola, Rachael (or Rachel), Rose, or maybe Giana (gee-AHN-a). Just throwing some ideas around. If you really need help, you could ask if you want her name to mean something specific, like the name Selene is Greek for moon. PM me. :)
C.B chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
NAMES:

Melanie Scott [Mel]

Katie Shay [Kate]

Kayliegh Knight [No Nickname]

Emily Castro [Em Or Emi]

THATS ALL I GOT LOVE THE STORY BY THE WAY!
doseofodesta chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Hey great story! Luke is my favorite character to! Um you could name her

Payton

Maddy

Katie

Jo

with the last name Kojack, Rhodes, or Knight

anyway good luck with your story
LukeRossIsHot chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Some Names:

Katie Mendez

Anahi Camino

Nayeli Camino

Catherine Melendez [nickname: Cat]

Keri Hill [I'LL THINK OF MORE! PluS I reaLly LIKE THIS STORY!]
ILOVECAMERONBOYCELUKE chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
There is a bunch of names you could use like:

Alex Arbgast