Reviews for Stray Thoughts
mel chapter 9 . 1/13
rereading this - definitely the best koy fic on the internet. so incredibly satisfying.
momentarily chapter 9 . 5/21/2014
just... yes. yes all the fucking way.
HAL23 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
I like this story too :D so far
puzzlemistress chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
This is the best story EVER...please I'm begging u...do a sequel...awesome story...
TheLordsArchDevil chapter 9 . 10/11/2013
(This is f*cking awesome! I like it... I like it a lot! ;-) A.E ) This was an amazing read! I am happy that I discovered this fandom and your writing. Koy shipper all the way!
TLAD.
P.S Sorry for all the exclamation marks, but I need you to understand how much I am fan-girling!
remusjohnnlupin chapter 9 . 10/9/2013
Best fic I've read in a long time. You wrote them so well. I cant get over it! It's beautiful, really :)
Murphy AT chapter 9 . 9/6/2013
So. Adorable.
I love sassy Kaldur! And your Roy is perfectly in character in an entirely awesome and endearing way.
Personal Wonderland chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
Absolutely loved it! Very well written with perfect suspense, angst, romance, and humor!
Personal Wonderland chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I can already tell this is gonna be awesome!
Ash chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
This was really heart warming really funny
Serpentinite chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
Is it weird that I just got a flashback to 'The Simpsons', when there's a new movie with creepy little children who go around whispering, "We know all your secrets"?

-grins-

Well, this is a really interesting story. Frankly, I've never read a Kaldur/Roy story before, but I recently read your one story - was it 'Family Ties', maybe? - which I REALLY enjoyed, and I figured I might as well try some more of your stuff. Definitely paid off. I'm really liking this, and you've got a real knack for writing Kaldur's POV. Probably the most authentic one I've ever read. His patience and loyalty are admirable, and his dry humour and wit are absolutely fantastic. Well done!
snyderk161 chapter 9 . 3/10/2013
can u please write a sequel? Please?!
Mistress of Solitude chapter 9 . 7/6/2012
Absolutely wonderful!
I really enjoyed reading this D
Metella chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
Oh dang, when Ollie gave that to Roy I was just like, "crap's about to go DOWN!"

The end punched me hard.
Metella chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
"or stand in the rain or something. Whatever Atlanteans do for fun."

lol.