Reviews for Stepping Aside For Love
Kemq chapter 1 . 6/17
Good one shot.
Sassyvampmama chapter 1 . 4/6
Awww... Thanks for sharing.
4Gracie04 chapter 1 . 4/2
A beautiful love story! I am so happy Bella and Paul ended up together after all. Leah deserved a lot worse than she got. Charlie is a saint! Loved it!
littlemichiru chapter 1 . 3/29
This was another wonderful story, quite different than the other ones because Bella didn't have that much of a backbone but she was still very brave and self sacrificing. I was sad at first seeing how Peter didn't make an appearance in this one but then the kids appeared and the whole thing was so awesome. Peter, Charlotte, Jane and Alec.
beautifulmystery18 chapter 1 . 3/21
loved it
andrewpine chapter 1 . 3/13
I enjoyed it very much.
AHealingRenaissance chapter 1 . 3/11
I'm not an angst girl by nature, unless it's the "you screwed up and must now eat crow and grovel to make it right" kind of angst. I love this story- a bit of angst, then Leah got her comeuppance, Paul had to eat crow, Bella got the guy, their parents/pack/family all chose her as part of said comeuppance; and it all happened without multiple chapters of angst, either :D Gorgeous!
annie.jo.marie chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
God i live your writinf!
Lyn1991 chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
I was literally on my way home from work...on the train ready this with tears pouring from eyes. It was so good and sad but I enjoyed it very much
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
I enjoyed this and love the happy ending. The two young boys are so cute and a handful playing Star Wars.. Yoda and Luke and great that Grandpa was Obi Wan Kenobi whilst the Dad's were ewoks..funny.
Thanks for posting.
AshleyStewart09 chapter 1 . 2/22/2017
This was also very good
angel897 chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
a fun and interesting story to read
andrewpine chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
You did a very good job with
UrbanBorn chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
Holy shit that was fuckin amazing!
the newest daughter chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
He's one lucky wolf and she's one great woman