Reviews for Stepping Aside For Love
andrewpine chapter 1 . 8/4
You did a very good job with
UrbanBorn chapter 1 . 3/20
Holy shit that was fuckin amazing!
the newest daughter chapter 1 . 2/8
He's one lucky wolf and she's one great woman
annie.jo.marie chapter 1 . 1/31
I love this! The ending almost made me cry
TinaF chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Fantastic!
Woobaby chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Do you think you will ever add more to this story? Could we have a bonus chapter with Bella and Paul dating?

It looks that he was basically forced to go see her and then the time jump. There was just so much angst and except for the 10 years later there wasn't any romance. We never really see how he makes up for all the crap to her...
Novel's addict chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
I am speechless, you made me cry, laugh and mad it was really amazing. Thanks a lot for sharing the story :)
Lady Luna's Love chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
This was great! I loved it and I actually forgot it was a one-shot until I reached the bottom, because it was incredibly detailed and amazing to read.
litanolastar chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
I love it!
The Ice Goddess chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
LMFAO EWOKS THATS GREAT
candyrain chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Oh my gawd! I've never like any one shot but you finally prove me wrong. I love your skills on writing and I really am in love with all of your story. I'm even cried when Emily reads letter from Bella :'( it's so sad. I love when you put Peter&Char, also Alec&Jane. What can I say? I love it! XOXO
jlove34 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
This wasn't completely angst ridden. I thought it was an even mix. I really enjoyed this story, though. I thought Bella was a little more "martyr-ish" (Gah! That's not even a word, but it sure fits!) in this story then her canon self. It made a good read, though. I mean, please, you'd have though she would've realized that balls were rolling way before she moved to Forks. Damn Edward and Leah, anyway.

I truly enjoyed the fact that you named the kids all after nomad/Volturi vampires. And they pretty much acted like their undead counterparts, too. ") Plus the laundry shoot scene was brilliant. Yoda and Luke? Charlie as Obi-One? Bwahaha! That made me bust a gut!

Thanks for sharing!
kylynnjen chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Honestly I didn't find it too angsty. I tend to stay away from fiction labeled angst cause I deal with enough of it on a daily basis.

I really liked this piece. Although, I think it took Paul waaayyy too long to get his head out of his rear.

And can I say when you named their son Peter and then made the Yoda reference I was dying laughing. Too too funny.
awesome chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
I loved this story so much keep writing
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Oh wow this was so amazing. I absolutely loved this o/s. I will definitely read this again and again.