Reviews for What Happened on December
InLoveWithDefan chapter 10 . 10/23/2015
So, I doubt you're ever going to finish this story, but I'll still ask. So, are you going to continue this? 'Cause I really like it and I'd really like to know what happens next!
heey chapter 10 . 9/9/2013
That was great please update. please.
pissss chapter 10 . 8/30/2013
Oh my, that was awsome! Pleaseeeee update. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/4/2012
ur doing great i cant wait for chapter 10 but i think u should write it in play so ppl will want to read it more and also have a POV for the figure and mention harper a POV for her too
heather chapter 9 . 10/20/2012
wow i really am interested to know what happens next to tell the full truth every time i read this i am on the edge of my seat
CORAxoxo chapter 9 . 10/3/2012
Hooked on this :o when is another chapter going to come? I hope its soon :(
Guest chapter 9 . 9/26/2012
OMGGGG UPDATE! This wass amazingggg!
Jade1998 chapter 9 . 9/25/2012
This story was AWESOME! I absolutly LOVED it! And I'm happy it was longer :) I almost cried when it ended cause I didn't want it too! So write the next chapter like ASAP! :)
Jade1998 chapter 8 . 9/25/2012
Hey I love your story, its very suspensfull! But I would like to see your chapters longer? :) So hurry and finesh your story! Oh I think if you are going for a charecter from the show it could be like the one jr kid alex thought she liked at wiz tec only hes a lil more grown up, or if its not in the show then maybe like a wizerd hunter or somthing :)
DauntlessFangirl4and6 chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
Who IS this guy?! He's really creepy! and i am really suspicious about the couple at the shop, the one Alex said looked cute together, i think they have something to do with it!
Princess Tazz of Dance chapter 7 . 4/10/2012
This story is soooooo interesting! I love it:) do you know of any other WOWP mystery stories kind of like this? If you do I would love to read them with your recommendation! Update soon! God bless:)
Brittd33 chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
Love it! Please continue, and is the stranger in the house or is it Justin, Ma, Jerry, or Teresa? I wanna find out so bad! Update soon! (:

Ilovefanfictionsomuch chapter 5 . 1/28/2012
Ilovefanfictionsomuch chapter 5 . 1/28/2012
AngelWithADarkSide chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
U r just so gud! Pls update fast!