Reviews for When William Met Julia
Heivhn nj ink vv chapter 5 . 6/24
Jj nj jhjhjj oh j gbb in nj8 MN ju nun gjjh'.vnu crv ev orc 8i888 uh ji j I jjjjj7jjheh jj know ib nj jvji in ikkh jfk NV b n nj v b vkinnjjUKknj h j jhjuuoik j nnnh ihbjnuhnnnj8ibb Gh h
ClaraGoldberg01 chapter 14 . 11/15/2015
All these chapters are excellent. They follow the story line of the television show, but also have a bit of their own flair. I am looking forward to more chapters. You are a talented writer Nordique1.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/18/2013
Will we see more of this story? Because I certainly hope so!
Cool Breeze chapter 14 . 9/5/2013
Beautifully done!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/3/2013
JuliaJoyBell chapter 14 . 9/3/2013
Oooh lovely !
That"s a great chapter :) Thank you
barbarama chapter 14 . 9/2/2013 I love this chapter!

You've described the longing and worry of Julia pretty well. I also love how you show Brackenreid and George being completely shaken by the news of William's disappearance.

I also love the fact that William even though he doesn't remember yet has that feeling that something is pulling him away from going further with Anna...and how he talks about Julia to Anna reminds me the way you wrote the scene between him and Miss Pensell...he always loved Julia even then :)

Nice ending as imagination will take over now ;)

It is always a pleasure to read you so I can't wait for the next update.
Hazmatt chapter 14 . 9/2/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out! I look forward to reading more!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/23/2013
Hazmatt chapter 13 . 8/21/2013
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out! I look forward to reading more!
barbarama chapter 13 . 8/21/2013
I'm so happy to read an update for this story and that we had William's point of view about not being with Julia.

I particularly liked what you wrote about Julia waiting for him after church every sunday while they were courting and how impatient he was getting during mass.

I also liked your description of William in the balloon being excited by everything he sees.

It is a much lighter and happy chapter than the previous one and even though I know that it won't be a bed of roses between them in a not so far future at least we do have moments of pure happiness between them.

I hope we'll have a new chapter sooner but as I remembered you were waiting for a story to be finished to make sure that you were not going in the same direction.

Until next time :)
Demosthenes23 chapter 13 . 8/21/2013
This was excellent. I've thoroughly enjoyed this story. I'm wondering if this is where you are ending it though.
Hazmatt chapter 12 . 7/16/2013
Incredible chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out! Very emotional! I look forward to reading more!
Hazmatt chapter 11 . 7/16/2013
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out! I liked William and Julia's Dad together!
barbarama chapter 12 . 7/14/2013
Well I wasn't expecting a new chapter that quick, but better get that part of Julia & William relationship (or lack thereof to be precise) over with.

I feel so sad for Julia and glad that Ruby was a good distraction to her pain. However I'm wondering something, maybe I'm wrong here but it appears that in your story we almost always read the story from Julia's point of view; is it your intention? Because if I remember correctly when you were writing the chapters before season 1 we could read both William & Julia's point of view / thinking. I hope you won't mind my comment.

In any case if your storyline is from 1 character's point of view now that is fine, however if you plan to include William's one I would love to know what was his thinking when he parted with Julia and eventually decided that he couldn't be without her and wanted to win her back (I know that we saw his reflections in episodes #11 & #12 but still I would love to read more about that...but only if it is in your plan).

In any case, keep up the great work and hopefully soon we'll be able to read about W&J being happy together again :)