Reviews for Die Before Me
ccase13 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I kinda hope Bobby stays as a ghost if they're going to kill him off. Dean needs him more than Sam does.
CandyCakes chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
This story was so AWESOME! You captured Dean perfectly! I just couldn't let the opportunity go by to let you know what a wonderful story you wrote and how much I enjoyed it!
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
This is excellent. I keep hoping that they're not really killing off Bobby because that's the one thing that might seriously put me off watching the show.

I don't know what Dean would really do if Bobby cashes in, but the dark part of my imagination had Dean eating his gun.

Don't know about you, but this season is 32 flavors of dark. We need some more lighter episodes.
emmau chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
While I really don't have any love for Bobby, my heart breaks for Sam and Dean, facing that loss. I think you really captured Dean well in the chapel. Of course he would beg, even when he claims not to believe, because Dean never really lets go of his faith, even when he wants to. Of coruse he would threaten to give up and let the world drive off the cliff this time, only to realize it's not in him-we've seen him do that many times before. No matter how much Dean may want to let everything burn around him, he just can't walk away. His last line, telling God not to be a dick? Perfection. This was a great tag. Thank you for sharing.
M. D. Jensen chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Very Dean, telling God not to be a dick. I like it. Thanks for posting :)