Reviews for Straight and Fast
Reader chapter 1 . 2/24
No worries, you did her plenty of justice.
onlytoask chapter 1 . 1/15
That was ... wow. Honest to God, if this had been included in the book at the end or something it wouldn't seem out of place.
Em74 chapter 1 . 1/4
This was sooo good. I really can't think of anything to say because of the feels but this was perfect.
HurricaneKatrina01 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I can't really say anything original about this fanfic without changing the words of other reviews. Only thing- try Over the Love by Florence the Machine from about 2:41 with it. It adds a bit more dramatics to this, a bit more depth . Its a beautiful song with an equally beautiful fanfic.
ConstantlyContradictory chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
it wa T.
I was afraid to read any fanfictions because, honestly, who can do justice to John Green? At least, what percent of the populatipn can carry the tone, the vocabulary, the metaphors, the style of John freaking Green and wrotes fanfiction for this story? I don't know you would be a part of that tiny percent.
Its one in the morning and I cant think clearly but you wrote and amazing story and I thought you ought to know
Thanks for posting
Well the thing IS chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I like it.
Gallifrey101 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I can't...this was so beautiful and tragic. Utterly amazing.
wintmint4 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Feels. I have been overcome by feels. This was so good! It's beautiful and I really can't even think because FEELS. Anyway, awesome job!
Shocking Pinx chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
aw heck that was beautiful. i really really like this: "you drive. trying to outrun the rising sun." more so, the second person pov was just perfect for Alaska's last moments so good job. really really good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Oxygen thief... that's, umm, yup. Exactly how it feels.
ReadingWriting1342 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
That is fantastic. Just wow. The second person is a different way of writing, and it works so well. This is exactly what I can imagine Alaska thinking, to the T. You've kept her character brilliantly. Thank you for writing something so great!
Ungraced chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This was insane and amazing and... jees. This is Alaska all over. You're amazing, it's perfect. And I don't throw that word around.
girlvsherself chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
wow, you captured Alaska's character like perfectly. just.. wow. xoxo
tori chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
AWESOME
t h a t l b i t c h chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
i quite like this . . . maybe you used the word 'fuck up' a little too much though.